PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Post: Jets still chasing Pats .. Woodhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, your posts hurt my eyes and makes me dumber just reading them. You obviously have not seen very much Patriots football over the last number of years. Faulk is still the most effective 3rd down back in the league.

I agree with Kontra, onto the ignore list. Just too many moronic threads.

dude.... no he is not...

just like Randy Moss is not a top 3 receiver.

they are both old cats that have lost steps and effectiveness w/ age.:cool:

ignore me if you want... it just proves that you are not a fan of the realist perspective. :)

Last edited:
God, your posts hurt my eyes and makes me dumber just reading them. You obviously have not seen very much Patriots football over the last number of years. Faulk is still the most effective 3rd down back in the league.

I agree with Kontra, onto the ignore list. Just too many moronic threads.

Totally agree. Wishing the end of Faulk's career is just plain bad.
He may retire, but he'll be missed. Next to Curtis Martin, he's the best third down back the Patriots have ever had.

Maybe Woodhead will get a contract, if he can survive the season in one piece.

And that's a real BIG if.

Speaking of the Jets, the jet fanbase of this board has been so extremely (and uncharacteristically) quiet. I didn't expect any of them to post on Sunday or even Monday, but I thought by now ...

see ya www88

Totally agree. Wishing the end of Faulk's career is just plain bad.
He may retire, but he'll be missed. Next to Curtis Martin, he's the best third down back the Patriots have ever had.

Maybe Woodhead will get a contract, if he can survive the season in one piece.

And that's a real BIG if.

Gumby is indestructible!

Woodhead will be a RFA next year (assuming similiar terms in the next CBA).

IopFaulk plays and plays well... until he's at least 55... because of this thread.

This thread reminds me of "Lord Of The Flies"...

Even more words: They had just traded up for McKnight and didn't want to look like fools.

Of course, that's exactly the kind of thinking that usually leaves you looking foolish.

Thank god BB doesn't think like that. He will splurge some draft picks on players in trade from time to time but he is never afraid to cut them if it just is not meant to be. Got to keep the best 53 players.

Why haven't we extended Woody yet?????/ what is the wait?????

PS- if we don't sign him and go w/ Faulk instead. I am cutting ties w/ this team despite how much I love them.

Faulk is on IR.... he has no contract..... why are we not locking Woody up long term?

following Teenuh?

Has she registered for the Titans forum yet?

I'll have to check.

Last edited:
following Teenuh?

Has she registered for the Titans forum yet?

I'll have to check.

Can people stop making posts about her?

She is practically a celebrity...

What's the name of that firefox add-on for ignore again?

Why haven't we extended Woody yet?????/ what is the wait?????

PS- if we don't sign him and go w/ Faulk instead. I am cutting ties w/ this team despite how much I love them.

Faulk is on IR.... he has no contract..... why are we not locking Woody up long term?

because he's restricted for a couple of more years

OK, OK. I've been putting it off because it's a bit of a pain to go in and edit the ignore list...

I have Firefox and FfVb. It's an awesome add-on. All I have to do is right click the user's name and choose to "Ignore User". It makes the person completely disappear. You don't even see their quotes in other peoples' posts after you ignore them. It's great. You can ignore moderators using this as well.

Last edited:
You can ignore moderators using this as well.

:eat3:

Sadly, we can't return the favor. The worst thing about being a moderator is that you can never click ignore...the kind of posters you'd most want to ignore are the ones you most have to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes