MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.nypost.com/

New York media at it already................. "Whos afraid of Tom Brady now?"
"Girlie man limps home"

This is just the start. I am sure the babymomma drama is coming next. Stay tuned, it's going to get NASTY!

Yeah you can trust all their information to be accurate. These are the same dorks who posted Stallworth's picture in the Randy Moss scandal article.

How can anyone take this newspaper seriously?

How...the Hell...does sh!t...like this...get published?!?

That advice may include how to beat a team that plays dirty.

The Pats' 18-0 record is marred by the "Spygate" incident last September, when the team was caught videotaping the New York Jets' hand signals. Since then, The Post has noted the Pats' record with an asterisk for cheating - and the rest of the nation's media has followed.

Other than lining a bird cage the Post has no value and even then that may insult your bird.

Note to self: if ever I injure my foot in NYC, do no go to see Dr. Rock Positano for advice.

I love all these "men" who write articles and such picking on Brady and his "metrosexuality" and such. Truth is, their wives, girlfriends, mothers and sisters would jump into bed with him in a minute.

Not me, of course, I'm a nice girl, but most. ;)

The NY Post is, and always will be, an entertaining newspaper. I love how their reporters have every opportunity to write with authority and can use descriptive terms, otherwise, not allowed in mainstream newspapers.

Lighten up, Nancy boys. They only make fun of Tom Brady because they fear him.

I love all these "men" who write articles and such picking on Brady and his "metrosexuality" and such. Truth is, their wives, girlfriends, mothers and sisters would jump into bed with him in a minute.

Not me, of course, I'm a nice girl, but most. ;)

Part of you would, admit it.

But in all seriousness folks, this is the New York Post. Calling it a newspaper is generous at best. I don't get too riled up when I see the cover of Weekly World News, and that's honestly the same way I feel about the Post these days.

LOLOLOLOLOL - gotta love the NY Post. Seriously, guys, that thing is HILARIOUS. So lame and juvenile but funny. Just relax. It's the freakin' Post.

Bet they blanched when they saw the miracle dinner photos - guy heals in hours...

I like the headline "Giants Can Win With XXV Plan"... Didn't bother to read the story but they should see if Tom could hire the guy who authored that defensive fame plan as a SB strategy consultant, unless of course he's employed somewhere else these days. Maybe the HOF would lend him their copy of "the plan".

its a good thing brady will be sitting in front of game tapes and working out, not givin a crap what all these people are saying. There is no one more focused than brady

how you tnk brady would do at poker? Mr. calm, with the same look on his face durring huge nfl games could probably make a pretty good living off of poker if he is forced to retire before the superbowl because of his foot.

Bet they blanched when they saw the miracle dinner photos - guy heals in hours...

I like the headline "Giants Can Win With XXV Plan"... Didn't bother to read the story but they should see if Tom could hire the guy who authored that defensive fame plan as a SB strategy consultant, unless of course he's employed somewhere else these days. Maybe the HOF would lend him their copy of "the plan".

What, you mean a large part of the Giants winning Super Bowl XXV (holding the high-powered Bills under 20 points) was because of the man currently serving as the head coach of the opposing team?

Well, I'm here to tell you that's ludicrous, it was almost certainly "Giants Mystique" that led to the win, not some piddling "genius" defensive coordinator. :rolleyes:

The Post prints crap like this, but then I got a nastygram on wikipedia yesterday when I changed everywhere it said "newspaper" to "tabloid". Sorry, just trying to keep it accurate.

The Post prints crap like this, but then I got a nastygram on wikipedia yesterday when I changed everywhere it said "newspaper" to "tabloid". Sorry, just trying to keep it accurate.

Thing is, in proper journalism categories, papers such as the Post are, in fact, classified as tabloids. It's just that the term has become bastardized by the general public.

The only difference between the Post and the National Inquire is the Post is published daily instead of weekly.

I hope the Jints read all of this $#!t and start to believe it. The great thing about the Pats is that they don't believe the Hype. They just methodically, relentlessly and ruthlessly attack their opponents weaknesses.

This SB will ultimately resemble the Steelers game more than the Giants game from the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots