Welcome to PatsFans.com

NY post Brady Bashing (On website) LINK

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by MrTibbs, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrTibbs

MrTibbs Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

http://www.nypost.com/

New York media at it already................. "Whos afraid of Tom Brady now?"
    "Girlie man limps home"
  2. MrTibbs

MrTibbs Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

3. Drewwho

Drewwho Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is just the start. I am sure the babymomma drama is coming next. Stay tuned, it's going to get NASTY!
  4. RobAllan

RobAllan Rookie

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Yeah you can trust all their information to be accurate. These are the same dorks who posted Stallworth's picture in the Randy Moss scandal article.
  5. Ice_Ice_Brady

Ice_Ice_Brady Rookie

Ratings:
    +100 / 2 / -1

How can anyone take this newspaper seriously?
  6. Fixit

Fixit Rookie

Ratings:
    +187 / 2 / -2

How...the Hell...does sh!t...like this...get published?!?

That advice may include how to beat a team that plays dirty.

The Pats' 18-0 record is marred by the "Spygate" incident last September, when the team was caught videotaping the New York Jets' hand signals. Since then, The Post has noted the Pats' record with an asterisk for cheating - and the rest of the nation's media has followed.
  7. PatsSox363804

PatsSox363804 Rookie

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0

Other than lining a bird cage the Post has no value and even then that may insult your bird.
  8. upstater1

upstater1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +46 / 4 / -3

Note to self: if ever I injure my foot in NYC, do no go to see Dr. Rock Positano for advice.
  9. Tommysgirl

Tommysgirl Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I love all these "men" who write articles and such picking on Brady and his "metrosexuality" and such. Truth is, their wives, girlfriends, mothers and sisters would jump into bed with him in a minute.

Not me, of course, I'm a nice girl, but most. ;)
  10. BadMoFo

BadMoFo Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

The NY Post is, and always will be, an entertaining newspaper. I love how their reporters have every opportunity to write with authority and can use descriptive terms, otherwise, not allowed in mainstream newspapers.

Lighten up, Nancy boys. They only make fun of Tom Brady because they fear him.
  11. Watson's IQ

Watson's IQ Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Part of you would, admit it.

But in all seriousness folks, this is the New York Post. Calling it a newspaper is generous at best. I don't get too riled up when I see the cover of Weekly World News, and that's honestly the same way I feel about the Post these days.
  12. patsox23

patsox23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

LOLOLOLOLOL - gotta love the NY Post. Seriously, guys, that thing is HILARIOUS. So lame and juvenile but funny. Just relax. It's the freakin' Post.
  13. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

Bet they blanched when they saw the miracle dinner photos - guy heals in hours...

I like the headline "Giants Can Win With XXV Plan"... Didn't bother to read the story but they should see if Tom could hire the guy who authored that defensive fame plan as a SB strategy consultant, unless of course he's employed somewhere else these days. Maybe the HOF would lend him their copy of "the plan".
  14. Sivy

Sivy Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

its a good thing brady will be sitting in front of game tapes and working out, not givin a crap what all these people are saying. There is no one more focused than brady

how you tnk brady would do at poker? Mr. calm, with the same look on his face durring huge nfl games could probably make a pretty good living off of poker if he is forced to retire before the superbowl because of his foot.
  15. Watson's IQ

Watson's IQ Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

What, you mean a large part of the Giants winning Super Bowl XXV (holding the high-powered Bills under 20 points) was because of the man currently serving as the head coach of the opposing team?

Well, I'm here to tell you that's ludicrous, it was almost certainly "Giants Mystique" that led to the win, not some piddling "genius" defensive coordinator. :rolleyes:
  16. blackglass3

blackglass3 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

The Post prints crap like this, but then I got a nastygram on wikipedia yesterday when I changed everywhere it said "newspaper" to "tabloid". Sorry, just trying to keep it accurate.
  17. zarakotas5

zarakotas5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thing is, in proper journalism categories, papers such as the Post are, in fact, classified as tabloids. It's just that the term has become bastardized by the general public.
  18. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

The only difference between the Post and the National Inquire is the Post is published daily instead of weekly.
  19. Bertil

Bertil Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I hope the Jints read all of this $#!t and start to believe it. The great thing about the Pats is that they don't believe the Hype. They just methodically, relentlessly and ruthlessly attack their opponents weaknesses.

This SB will ultimately resemble the Steelers game more than the Giants game from the regular season.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.