PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Politician wants to be Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
tsk...tsk...tsk...This needs to be in the politcal forum if we are keeping this board politically correct...LOL...j/k.

Take a look at the picture. Doesn't he remind you more of Peyton Manning in the playoffs (looking lost and confused)? :D

Before reading the article, when I saw the title, I wondered if Bill Clinton knew his wife wanted to be an NFL QB.

Not only is Mikey utterly pathetic in his use of GOOGLE. But now he's posting articles that are taking advantage of Googles hit counters. By cleverly inserting Brady's name in the article once, the writer gets his story to come up when Brady's name is typed into the search engine.

Mikey...takes no time to even read the article,,,he justs posts them...like he's doing everyone a favor...this time, he makes himself look even more pathetic than he has in his past moronic GOOGLE POSTINGS.

Last edited:
ctpatsfan77 said:
Take a look at the picture. Doesn't he remind you more of Peyton Manning in the playoffs (looking lost and confused)? :D
The guy looks a little like Adolph Hitler in that picture...not the look you want.

That article is a pretty weak one to post in a football forum. Guess I'm weak responding, therefore.

If that guy becomes Brady the Patriots better move up in the draft and go for a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes