Welcome to PatsFans.com

NY new governor (sex sex sex)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

:singing: The new Governor of New York gets sworn in then minutes later the bastard tells the Press that both him and he wife were f-cking other people during their marriage because they had a little problem with their marriage.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008/03/17/2008-03-17_gov_paterson_admits_to_sex_with_other_wo.html

Jesus H Christ what a country, we're getting worse than France.

"Mommy daddy said he isn't my daddy, he said Uncle charlie is my daddy"
    "no dear, Uncle charlie is your sisters daddy, your daddy is the Reverend Leroy"
    "but isn't the Reverend Leroy aunt Sapphire's daddy"
    "yes he is dear"
    "mommy"
    "yes dear"
    "you f-cked a lot of guys right mom"
    "yes dear, now go to sleep"
    "ok mom"
    "mom"
    "what dear"
    "I'm gonna f-ck Pearl Jones when I grow up"
    "thats nice dear"
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plop.
  2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Unbelievable... but, this is the smart thing to do... you shoot yourself in the foot so it eliminates the shock value if/when the bimbo shows up 3 months later in a tell-all interview with the Times...
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

True enough. This is the time to let it out, when the political honeymoon is just getting started. James Carville and Paul Begala made a few phone-calls to set this one up.

But, stop and think: a blind adulterous man and his adulterous wife now becoming the governor of probably the most influential state in America. The blindness is clearly symbolic, and the adultery is clearly symptomatic.

Is this what America needs right now??

I believe we can do better. The guy's got a good sense of humor, but governor of NY is not David Letterman.

//
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Jay Leno should latch onto this one, if this was Mitt Romney it would be all over the front pages today, maybe Fox should stay away from it also, Obama's Sexy Pastor is more important than the "New" Governor.

Obama's Spiritual Advisor should go on Saturday Night Live and do his Imitation of "Clinton Doing Monica"----:singing:

JFK said to Harry Truman this morning,
    "You guys thought I was bad, look at the sh!t thats going on down there now"
    Richard Nixon replies,
    "you f-cking democrats"

:bricks:
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

This proves we did not have to invade Iraq ... we had a problem with Saddam and the solution was simple ... everyone just needed to go out and have sex with different people ... problem solved.

Better yet Saddam should have pooned Laura and George could have pooned Mansia Khazer ... Saddams ho.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  6. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Did he spend $3 trillion on Iraq and ruin our country's future?
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

I heard about this story this morning. Unreal! You couldn't make this stuff up is what I was thinking. A governor resigns cuz he's exposed for tagging ho's, and then the guy who replaces him gets sworn in, and then admits he was getting jiggy with someone other than his wife for a couple of years, while she was doing the same. :eek: What a planet. Then we wonder why our government is in shambles, and our country is falling apart. We've got unethical, immoral, careless fools in office, at every level.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Bush is paying for it now and I have to admit, it's all his own fault, he should have killed Saddam and got the hell out and then let the rest of those animals kill each other off, all the Democrats wanted Saddam dead, Bush killed him, thats when Bush should have come home.

The biggest concern of any President when they leave office is their "Legacy" what will history say of them.

George Bush and Bill Clinton are both right now at the bottom of the Sh!t pit, both due to their own actions, arrogance, immorality and stupidness.

9. shmessy

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Wow. There's hope for you yet.
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

[size=+3]Beware the Dark Side, Harry!!![/size]

//
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

The Hollywood Wife Swappers Are Winning, They And Their Left Wing Friends Are Turning America Into A Giant Whore House.

A US President Masturbating And Having Phone Sex At 2AM In The Oval Office And Half The Country Think He Was The Best President We Ever Had:singing::singing:
  12. shmessy

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

He can masturbate and have phone sex all he wants as long as he doesn't throw $3 trillion dollars away and ruin the country!
  13. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

This right here is my biggest problem with Republicans. Even when you take away the criminality of sleeping with a prostitute* and even when you take away the 'cheating on his wife' angle you're all still way to interested in other people's sex lives. You need to let go of this obsession. It ain't healthy.

*It may be a stupid law, but its still a law. At the very least Spitzer made things awkward for everyone.
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

When you elect a politician to make your laws, run your country and keep your family safe you want a person with decent morals who is of good character and a person who is faithful and loyal to you, if you elect a person who "Sticks It Up Their Family's A$s" imagine what he will do to you.

In the case of the "new governor" they are both a pair of maggots, but in the case of the other scumbag Spitzy did you notice his wife, she looked like she had been dragged through a sewer than ran over by a bus, if that piece of sh!t could do that to his own family just imagine the f-cking he was capable of giving the people who voted for him.

15. shmessy

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Wow, what language.

Harry, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
  16. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

If I was a NY'er, I'd give the guy a chance. Both he and his wife admitted to affairs and worked it out. Hopefully, that's the end of the story as it should be. A politician may get my disapproval of having an extramarital affair, but its not what I base my political opinion. Many on this forum have cheated on their spouse or significant other, so are we saying you all can not be trusted in your workplace? Did you make amends with your partner, did you announce your affair at your workplace? That's what this Governor did. I'm more interested in the fact that this legally blind man has reached this level of achievement and wish him well in his job. End of story.
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

I watch liberal democrat movies..........Joe Pesci got an Oscar for talking like that.

Is your Mother around-----:D
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  18. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

#1, I'm not a republican. I know though, since you told me why I bought I house where I did, and know everything in my life as it happened, I guess I probably am and don't know it. :rolleyes:

I'm obsessed with sex. Everytime my gf is around I want to have it. When I marry her, I'll want to have it twice as much since she'll be around more. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Matter of fact, I would think that people would encourage it. Sorry if I take notice of those who hold public office and cheat on their wives. I don't care what people do in the PRIVATE life. It's their business. But PUBLIC office isn't private now is it? If these losers want to go hire ho's, bang interns, and give their mistresses jobs with tax payer funded administrations, I want to know about it. Why? Cuz it tells me about their charactor, and leadership abilities. So maybe you're not like me, and you have no morals, ethics, or standards to speak of. Maybe you just don't like sex. I don't know, and personally I don't care. That's your PRIVATE business. Hold PUBLIC office, and that would change. ;)
  19. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

20. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

You can get sex for a nickel?