PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Daily News - Manning will have record day vs Patriots defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how this bad pats defense can stop him, i just hope brady puts up enough to win in the end.

I don't see how this bad pats defense can stop him, i just hope brady puts up enough to win in the end.

Excellent analysis, the offense that scores 25 points a game is going to destroy the defense that allows 21 points a game, and we can only hope that the offense that scores 32 points a game can somehow put up points against a defense that allows 25 points a game. That awesome Giants defense.

The Giants are the best team that ever allowed more points than they scored, they're awesome, the Patriots have no chance.

2011 regular season stats

Points gained PG Patriots 32.1 Giants 24.6
Points allowed PG Patriots 21.4 Giants 25

What am I missing here? The Patriots offense and defense was better in points per game.

You obviously know nothing about football. The scoreboard only represents yards gained, not TDs or FGs.

Yes, Eli Manning will torch us, he is unstoppable. That's why the Giants were 9-7 and only clinched a playoff spot in the last game of the season. Seriously, the hype is just too much right now.

The amount of ball washing of the NYG by the NY/NJ media is astounding. The New England media finds every which way to assail the Patriots in their effort to be "tough" or whatever the F they're trying to prove. I thought the NY/NJ was the harshest in the country....???? F them. GO PATS

If BB is smart then he shows these articles to his defense.I have never seen a team more overconfident in my life.I havent seen that from the pats.

Talk about overconfident? The Ny slum media have really out done themselves this time. They make our reporters look like journalists;)

Do they even need to do any better than last time?

E. Manning 20/39 250 6.4 2 1 77.9

No, not really. That's a win against a top 10 QB. The only thing that needs to happen is for this offense to not play as bad. An equal effort from our D will suffice. What we need is for the offense to do better against theirs.

D wasn't the problem. They played good. It was the offense and the 4 turnovers.

Last edited:
Damn....... I've heard of trying to pump up your team and all....... but a full on mouth job right out there in public is a little much eh there Mr. Myers?

I seriously can't wait til this fugging game starts.

Damn....... I've heard of trying to pump up your team and all....... but a full on mouth job right out there in public is a little much eh there Mr. Myers?

I seriously can't wait til this fugging game starts.
He should be arrested for sodomy, along with impersonating a sports reporter.

The NY media is simply doing what they always do, building someone up only to tear them down. If the Giants win they get to pat themselves on the back for being so confident. If the Giants lose, they'll tear the Giants a new ***hole for losing a big game they should have won.

The NY media is simply doing what they always do, building someone up only to tear them down. If the Giants win they get to pat themselves on the back for being so confident. If the Giants lose, they'll tear the Giants a new ***hole for losing a big game they should have won.

yeah and blame the big bad patriots for cheating, destroying the Giants and their fans, and basically being a bully.

I will enjoy it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back