PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Critic accuses Phil Simms & Jim Nantz of bias towards Patriots.....they respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NY Critic accuses Phil Simms a& Jim Nantz of bias towards Patriots.....they respo

How can Nantz be biased towards the Patriots when he doesn't know how to pronounce the name of the defensive captain, Vince Wilfork. Hey Jim, it's pronounced Wil Fork not Wil Ferk!

Re: NY Critic accuses Phil Simms a& Jim Nantz of bias towards Patriots.....they respo

Raissman makes CHB look like Shakespeare. Everyone in NY knows Raissman is a joke. He cried a river about Mike Fancesa's Giants bias. He wrote one of the worst pieces of crap about baseball economics ever; it was more like home economics. He's a loser. Don't lose sleep over it. Phil Simms won't.

America's largest city has the largest inferiority complex and the largest persecution complex in the world, not just in America. What a bunch of whining crybabies. Everytime I think it can't get any worse, it does. New York has this reputation for having hard-hitting, critical media. It's a myth. Most of them are unabashed fanboys. And the city is a dump, to boot.

Ahem, Tom Jackson.

And the city is a dump, to boot.

What a moron. :rolleyes:

Funny, i always saw them more as anti-patriot.

And the city is a dump, to boot.

I have been in NYC exactly once in my life, and I will gladly die having never seen it again. This feeling was born well before my venom for the Jets, btw... I don't like any big city [largely due to once-severe agoraphobia], but Boston was a FAR less traumatic experience, and I was there a good deal longer.

Last edited:

Funny, i always saw them more as anti-patriot.

I've seen Nantz as anti-Patriot and Simms as pretty balanced.

Btw, I don't have anything against NYC as a city. Big cities or big sky country, I like em both.

Re: NY Critic accuses Phil Simms & Jim Nantz of bias towards Patriots.....they respon

One might think that if you are the announcers for 9 of the 16 weeks(or something like that) and you go to the Friday Practices and the media briefings.. they might become familiar and knowledgeable.

Other factors Simms played for BB....

How can Nantz be biased towards the Patriots when he doesn't know how to pronounce the name of the defensive captain, Vince Wilfork. Hey Jim, it's pronounced Wil Fork not Wil Ferk!
Heh. I had the same though, but for me it was Simms' completely inability to realize it was Asante Samuel, and not Samuels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes