PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Bias NY Morons (Cimini Fact Mangling Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Our last game of the season is in New York. If everything fell into place, wouldn't it be something to get that undefeated season in NYC, and in Mangini's stadium (albeit not against NYJ)?

The media for that would be fun.

Nope. It's in the Razor.

16-0 doesn't mean sh*t. It's 19-0. If they go 16-0 nobody should celebrate. Period. What would they or the fans be celebrating? It won't mean nothing if they don't go 19-0 and win the trophy. I hate when people keep saying 16-0. It is 19-0. 19-0. 19-0. 19-0. 19-0. I'd rather go 14-2 and win the super bowl than go 16-0 and lose in the playoffs.

Re: New York Bias and New York Morons

I dont understand why people keep forgetting this. We had one bad Running game. A game where our Starting RB was out, Our 2nd string played 1 quarter, and we had to go with our 3rd down back. One bad running game means we have no running game at all.

Once again what are the requirements for being a sports writer?

Evidently an ability to push an agenda regardless of the facts.

16-0 doesn't mean sh*t. It's 19-0. If they go 16-0 nobody should celebrate. Period. What would they or the fans be celebrating? It won't mean nothing if they don't go 19-0 and win the trophy. I hate when people keep saying 16-0. It is 19-0. 19-0. 19-0. 19-0. 19-0. I'd rather go 14-2 and win the super bowl than go 16-0 and lose in the playoffs.

AMEN

14-5 would be just fine if we win our last three. :)

Cimini is the guy who is rumored to have spread the BB/Divorce/Blonde Bombshell rumor.. he is also a buddy of Mangini's.

Re: New York Bias and New York Morons

The Pats are 7th in the league in rushing.

Oops.
[sarcasm]

Yeah, but their 1st in the league in passing.

There's just no balance! You can't win a SB with no balance!

Your just proving his point for him.

[/sarcasm]

Cimini is the guy who is rumored to have spread the BB/Divorce/Blonde Bombshell rumor.. he is also a buddy of Mangini's.

More damning, he's the same "journalist" who misread Peter King's article and claimed that BB dissed Kerry Rhodes before the Jets game in September - - and went to the Jets lockerroom during the week to ask Rhodes' reaction.

If the Pats are undefeated in 2007, one could say Rich Cimini is "unfeated" in 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes