PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NWT Wes Welker Away Jersey- Name/Numbers STITCHED On

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_Mont_5554

Rookie
Reaction score
I recently bought a Wes Welker jersey on eBay in anticipation of a Patriots/Cowboys Super Bowl. My brother is a huge Cowboys fan, and of course I wanted to get under his skin by wearing a Pats jersey. Well, as you guys may have heard, the Patriots are going to play my NY Giants in two weeks! Obviously this put a damper on my jersey purchase.

Since I no longer need the jersey, I'll sell it to anyone needing a new jersey for the big game. As I said, it's a Reebok Wes Welker away jersey, new w/ tags, size 48 (medium). The name and numbers are stitched on. Definitely a step up from the screen-printed jerseys.

I bought the jersey for $75 total ($60 plus shipping and handling), and I'm willing to sell it for this price if anybody is interested. Please PM me and we'll talk. Thanks in advance.

Also, I hope the Super Bowl is as competitive as our game in Week 16! It's gonna be a great matchup, IMO.

Last edited:
I'm confused here; you bought a jersey for 75.00 to wear just to be a ballbreaker towards your brother, or are you a Patriots fan AND a Giants fan? This is as clear as mud; if you are a Patriots fan, just wear the shirt.

I'm confused here; you bought a jersey for 75.00 to wear just to be a ballbreaker towards your brother, or are you a Patriots fan AND a Giants fan? This is as clear as mud; if you are a Patriots fan, just wear the shirt.

Actually, there are a lot of factors here. I'm a Giants fan, so as you can see, I can't wear this jersey to a Super Bowl party. I thought we could get past Tampa Bay, but I felt the Cowboys would steamroll us (as they had done twice in the regular season), and go on to face the Pats in the big game. I thought we were a few years away from contending for a title, but we've had a great last month so now I'm in this awkward situation.

I wanted to wear the jersey just to piss my brother off b/c he's a HUGE Cowboys fan. He hates the Pats, but absolutely loved all the flak they got for "Spygate." I actually bought it on eBay for $60, but w/ shipping and handling it came out to $74.56. I'm not a Patriots fan necessarily, but I do enjoy watching them on TV, and I always pull for them when they aren't playing the Giants. Also, I decided on a Welker jersey b/c I live in Oklahoma City, and Welker played at Heritage Hall.

Just kind of a little joke that went has put me in a weird situation. Although, it's a great situation to be in now!

Actually, there are a lot of factors here. I'm a Giants fan, so as you can see, I can't wear this jersey to a Super Bowl party. I thought we could get past Tampa Bay, but I felt the Cowboys would steamroll us (as they had done twice in the regular season), and go on to face the Pats in the big game. I thought we were a few years away from contending for a title, but we've had a great last month so now I'm in this awkward situation.

I wanted to wear the jersey just to piss my brother off b/c he's a HUGE Cowboys fan. He hates the Pats, but absolutely loved all the flak they got for "Spygate." I actually bought it on eBay for $60, but w/ shipping and handling it came out to $74.56. I'm not a Patriots fan necessarily, but I do enjoy watching them on TV, and I always pull for them when they aren't playing the Giants. Also, I decided on a Welker jersey b/c I live in Oklahoma City, and Welker played at Heritage Hall.

Just kind of a little joke that went has put me in a weird situation. Although, it's a great situation to be in now!

They don't call it "disposable income" for nothing.

I already have a WW jersey - home and away, bought on eBay too ;)

Try reselling your shirt on Ebay, not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes