PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nut reaches the 3000 hit club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Girl

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
In all of the hoopla of the last day or so, I missed your 3000th post! Congrats Nut! 3000 hits gets you into the hall of fame, I just hope these posts were made without the help of performance enhancing drugs. ;)

Another sign that my life is going to hell.

Maybe I need to take those drugs.

Congrats Nut and thanks Girl!

Been way too busy around here to notice

PATSNUTme said:

You haven't been sniffing whiteout, the keyboardist's helper, and still reached 3K? :eek: Unfair being naturally pathetic, how can the rest of us compete! :mad:

Congrats anyway, you and your clean living, grrrrr!

PATSNUTme said:

I think you need to go out and smell the roses. :D

Congrats.

Congrats PNut...3K GREAT!!! I got my 3000 in quiet I believe last Wed...right before the CBA craziness hit...I remember the post...NON memeorable...really..a thread about repeat posts and duplicates as all teh cuts were going to be coming in afterwords. But that was a LONG time ago...really..122 or so posts after..I know get a life..with all the craziness...of CBAs and a real danger of losing the NFL like it was...
Well...congrats!!

Pats726 said:
Congrats PNut...3K GREAT!!! I got my 3000 in quiet I believe last Wed...right before the CBA craziness hit...I remember the post...NON memeorable...really..a thread about repeat posts and duplicates as all teh cuts were going to be coming in afterwords. But that was a LONG time ago...really..122 or so posts after..I know get a life..with all the craziness...of CBAs and a real danger of losing the NFL like it was...
Well...congrats!!

Congrats to you.

Don't worry about memorable post. I haven't had one, ever.

PATSNUTme said:
Congrats to you.

Don't worry about memorable post. I haven't had one, ever.
I'm not sure I have either..but by memorable, I more or less meant whether it had something of substance (to me that is)...and it was as close to a "ditto"..as one can be.... Congrats on 3K though..a good milestone to reach...looks like we are way ahead in the get a life club...

Pats726 said:
I'm not sure I have either..but by memorable, I more or less meant whether it had something of substance (to me that is)...and it was as close to a "ditto"..as one can be.... Congrats on 3K though..a good milestone to reach...looks like we are way ahead in the get a life club...
Our post accountants missed you? *sigh* how typical...still, congratulations! I'm sure you've had some memorable posts...it will come to me.... :D

Box_O_Rocks said:
Our post accountants missed you? *sigh* how typical...still, congratulations! I'm sure you've had some memorable posts...it will come to me.... :D

My appologies to 726 and also to Box for offending his delicate sensibilities. I guess I am not Wonder Woman after all!!;)

Bill's Girl said:
My appologies to 726 and also to Box for offending his delicate sensibilities. I guess I am not Wonder Woman after all!!;)
We'll know better once you pose in one of those corset-shaped superhero uniforms. :D

Box_O_Rocks said:
We'll know better once you pose in one of those corset-shaped superhero uniforms. :D

Ohhh Box, your true colors are finally revealed! HA! I would prefer tights and a black cape, like bat girl. I'm changin' my name....... Bill's Bat Girl! hubba hubba!

Bill's Girl said:
Ohhh Box, your true colors are finally revealed! HA! I would prefer tights and a black cape, like bat girl. I'm changin' my name....... Bill's Bat Girl! hubba hubba!

and here she is:

catwoman_halle.jpg

PATSNUTme said:
and here she is:

catwoman_halle.jpg

Nut that's CATWOMAN, not Batgirl........ Perhaps I should wear a get-up like that to New Haven next month??

Bill's Girl said:
Nut that's CATWOMAN, not Batgirl........ Perhaps I should wear a get-up like that to New Haven next month??

I'll drive the 4.5 hours for that. Hell, I 'll walk to New Haven for that.:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
I'll drive the 4.5 hours for that. Hell, I 'll walk to New Haven for that.:rocker:

Sheesh, if I had only known that is ALL it would have taken to get you to New Haven! :rolleyes:

I just noticed your new location......mocking my draft! HAHA! Classic!

Bill's Girl said:
What? You could be Wonder Woman, but you've got to dress the part, you wouldn't expect Nut to be Superman unless he could fill a pair of tights and a cod piece would you?

Triple Nuts to you, Nut!!!! Enjoy your posts, and sense of humor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back