Ultimatum for Richard Seymour - BostonHerald.com Hidden in Ian Rapoport's article about Seymour and his letter was this tidbit about Nunn. Seems he had at least 2 teams interested in him but he never considered not coming back to the Pats. â€śI just wanted to come back here,â€ť Nunn said. â€śThis is a great organization to be around. I have great receivers to learn from, so I thought this would be the best place to do it.â€ť Now I'm sure 90% of his reason was because this is a great org. But I think the other 10% is all the love he got on these forums. We all want to be loved and lets face it the boards are gushing with Nunn love. If he had signed somewhere else the built up love wouldnt be there because they hadnt seen him play. Please dont say that players dont read these boards cause I aint buying it. They all want to know what people think about them and you would too. Even the biggest celebs Google themselves its human nature. So if you are reading this Mr. Nunn and I think you are. Welcome to Foxboro my man, You have what we all see as an impressive skill set, and we all are pulling for you. Good luck!