Welcome to PatsFans.com

Number 1 group on our.gop.com..???

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mcgraw_wv, Nov 2, 2009.

1. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Ron Paul Republicans! - Dominating Group Membership 3 to 1 over any other group listed, and the forum has been taken over with Ron Paul Republican Issues.

With the GOP backing the Constitutional Party Candidate in NY, Ron Paul Republicans Dominating their brand new social networking site... It's safe to safe that the old guard neo cons are barely hanging on to their party of Preemptive War, and Cultural War Mongering.

I do think this means an extended period of Democratic control, however I believe this is the beginning of a viable multiple party system.
  2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +515 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

You do think it or you do not think it?
  3. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I do... It's the only possible outcome of a split GOP. That doesn't mean I want, I;m just being realistic, and I think a destruction of the GOP will in the long run benefit the Campaign for Liberty.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  4. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

He believes we are heading into a 3 party system. Highlighted by a short split vote period for Rep. and Conservatives, benefiting the Dems. I think?:help:
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

I do not understand why Ron Paul people fascinate over the 5-10% they disagree with the GOP on. Instead of going after democrats for the 90% they disagree with, think sometimes half of these people are just Obama supporters in disguise, until I see otherwise.

Ron Paul consistently votes against abortion, gay marriage, hate crime legislation and other social issues, but it is Republicans who are "cultural warmongers"
  6. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I just don't agree with you, I think I disagree with the the GOP a lot more than 5-10% becuase the current GOP does not represent what a true republican is supposed to.

Ron Paul Republicans are for
    - Less Government
    - Personal Choice
    - States Rights
    - No Foreign Entanglements
    - Sound Money

These are pretty much anti GOP as it stands right now, and the Democrats don't even care about these issues at a root level other than everything they do is not aligned with this.

Fighting the democrats, only to have the GOP feel it's their win, accomplishes nothing but more of the same loss of principles, and liberty. Ron Paul Republicans know we need to work from within the GOP to change the core of the GOP, the principles which are so easily cast away, and forgotten, and only then will we fight the true enemy, Big Government, Taxes, and overall, the Democrats.

Our battles will always have us against the Dems, but outside of a vote, there is a fight for the direction and voice of people who want to stop this out of control machine, that continues to grow at the direct expense of it's people.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009