Welcome to PatsFans.com

NPR Reporter seeking stories of crazy fans

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by sam2779, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam2779

sam2779 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hi Pats fans,

I am a Boston-based reporter for National Public Radio, and I'm reporting a story about a guy from NH who's having a Patriots helmet tattooed on his head.

I am looking for stories about other crazy/hardcore Pats fans who have done similar or crazier things to show the degree of their fanhood.

Please respond to this thread with your stories and list an email address so I can contact you if I have questions.

Thanks
    SM

2. Sundayjack

Sundayjack On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Don't take this the wrong way (or, DO, because what do I care?), but I would be fairly suspicious that NPR could put a wonderfully snotty slant on ordinary NFL fandom. Having said that, I'm not sure there's ANY way to spin positive about a guy who tattoos his team's logo on his head.

3. sam2779

sam2779 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

nah, this story is for a show called Weekend America, and NPR doesn't look down on any kind of fandom. It's interesting and sad, though, that that perception exists.

4. Sundayjack

Sundayjack On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Interesting, yes; but I'm not as saddened by it. Good luck with your project, though. And I mean that.

5. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

i think you are going to have a hard time topping that, maybe you could get that idiot and the giants idiot who dyed his dog blue together and have them arm wresle or something....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.