PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NPR Reporter seeking stories of crazy fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam2779

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi Pats fans,

I am a Boston-based reporter for National Public Radio, and I'm reporting a story about a guy from NH who's having a Patriots helmet tattooed on his head.

I am looking for stories about other crazy/hardcore Pats fans who have done similar or crazier things to show the degree of their fanhood.

Please respond to this thread with your stories and list an email address so I can contact you if I have questions.

Thanks
SM

Don't take this the wrong way (or, DO, because what do I care?), but I would be fairly suspicious that NPR could put a wonderfully snotty slant on ordinary NFL fandom. Having said that, I'm not sure there's ANY way to spin positive about a guy who tattoos his team's logo on his head.

nah, this story is for a show called Weekend America, and NPR doesn't look down on any kind of fandom. It's interesting and sad, though, that that perception exists.

It's interesting and sad, though, that that perception exists.
Interesting, yes; but I'm not as saddened by it. Good luck with your project, though. And I mean that.

i think you are going to have a hard time topping that, maybe you could get that idiot and the giants idiot who dyed his dog blue together and have them arm wresle or something....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes