PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now that the Patriots have the opportunity to change their jerseys will they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actaully have a quick question, when do they release the new jerseys on for general sale, here for football (soccer), they release it around a month before the season start

nepatriots99.jpg

BEST UNIFORM EVER, whenever i play madden i wear either of these 2 uniforms

Is that this uni?

blechwh7.jpg

Personally I never liked them.

How about stripes?

22183853.jpg

Since they've been judged and convicted as thieves for openly taping the all important signals that are only visible by everyone in the stadium.

I like these:

brady1.jpg
brady2.jpg

Last edited:
IMO, the old red jerseys could look good if the style of the jersey is re-modeled. I would like to see a red-jersey-blue-pants combo, but it will take a hell of a designer to pull that off. Or maybe all blues with a big red stripe going down the middle.

brady_tom1128.jpg

Brady just doesnt look right in that uniform lol

nepatriots99.jpg

BEST UNIFORM EVER, whenever i play madden i wear either of these 2 uniforms

Got to admit, I love those jerseys too. They were one of the main reasons why I started supporting the Pats as a young kid (Bledsoe being the other).

I actually like the newer uniforms with the darker blue jerseys... the helmet has to go though. The white Pats helmet of years past was a winner in my book... they should have never changed it.

IMO, the old red jerseys could look good if the style of the jersey is re-modeled. I would like to see a red-jersey-blue-pants combo, but it will take a hell of a designer to pull that off. Or maybe all blues with a big red stripe going down the middle.

Welcome to:
bio_carson.gif

Queer Eye For The Pats Guy

Although i would like to see the throwbacks. I would like to see another jersey color introduced. The Silver is ok but it doesnt really look that much different from the white.
Correct. The Blue Cat says stick with Blue!

How about stripes?

22183853.jpg

Since they've been judged and convicted as thieves for openly taping the all important signals that are only visible by everyone in the stadium.

Yeah, but to make it complete we would need to add two logos to replace Pat Patriot or Flying Elvis. The first, that everyone would have, would be a video camera. Then for the second one maybe each player can get a generic "no" (red circle with diagonal line) logo with his own individual logo (espn, herald, etc.) or picture inside (tomasse, specter, easterbrook, tom jackson etc.) All adds up to a great big f-you to all the haters nationwide!

We should have some all black alternate unis. May as well dress the part ...

Are you kidding... have any idea how hot those uniforms would be? It doesn't fit the Pats color scheme anyways.

Paging Italian Pat in 3...2...1...

Attachments

• alternate uni_fan design_2.jpg
    alternate uni_fan design_2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 980
Last edited:
brady_tom1128.jpg

Brady just doesnt look right in that uniform lol

for me he looks ok and i hope to see finally next year the red throwbacks and Pat Patriot on the helmet

finally !

Paging Italian Pat in 3...2...1...

i'm arrived (of course)...

but, if i'm not wrong, you like Pat Patriot too

if the red throwback will be from next season the official 3rd uniform i am for it

i'm arrived (of course)...

but, if i'm not wrong, you like Pat Patriot too

if the red throwback will be from next season the official 3rd uniform i am for it

There you are! I was getting worried.

Of course I love Pat Patriot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back