Welcome to PatsFans.com

Now that the elections are over

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IndyPatriotsfan, Nov 4, 2010.

1. IndyPatriotsfan

IndyPatriotsfan Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#54 Jersey

Where is the Boehner's and the Tea Party candidates plan to balance the budget. C'mon, I want to hear it. They're in control of the House, they should be on top of this. These pukes and their minions didn't give Obama a chance, blocking him at every turn. Even someone with a half of a brain knows that it would take longer than 4yrs to fix Dubya's 8yrs of tyranny.
    So, I want to know what they are going to do. I think everyone should start calling these ppl and demand some answers why haven't they changed anything yet.
    They didn't give Obama time, I'm not going to give them time, neither should anyone else.

2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +595 / 24 / -19

My guess is that they are going to try to be nihilistk, to bring the country further down in the hope of creating greater desperation. Just as Republicans voted to block every Obama initiative last time around, they will continue with political games. Extremist ideology arises if you make people desperate enough. Given that their leading light, Rand Paul, believes that women who become pregnant from rape should be forced to bear the child and that businesses should be allowed to discriminate, its clear ot see that the seeds of American fascism have been planted. Only suffering will make them grow. The Republicans are united only by political opportunism right now. They have no plans.

3. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +469 / 12 / -14

See the thread on the Eric Cantor write up and google Paul Ryan's plan for lowering spending and reforming entitlements.

Hopefully they will defund Obamacare, and take away from EPA the ability to regulate CO2.

I wish Obama wasn't spending $200,000,000.00 per day visiting India.

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

The GOP blocked him ... now that is a :rofl: 'er.

When you control the house how can the other party block you?

You control what bills come to the floor, how they are debated and voted on.

So I guess you were okay with all that back room dealing, not debating bills on the floor, not even bringing some stuff up before committee. members of the democrat party themselves were upset at the total bypass of the usual process of crafting nills, debating them, reworking them and finally voting for them.

Sour grapes ... big time.

Your favorite people bypassed and abused the process ... America voted NO MORE ... to that idea.

5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

But you approved the back room bill crafting plan I would assume?

I mean did you ever complain that the house basically did not exist?

the house was Nancy Pelosi's office ... that was the house.

America voted that must never happen ... ever again.

6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +469 / 12 / -14

They dems had huge majority in the house and 50 senate seats before the Brown election exactly how oculd the pubbies block anything?

The Obama agenda was passed and unemployment spiked up and remains high.