PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now that Sanders is Gone, one or two??

I know people are touting Aaron Dobson, but he put up identical numbers to Justin Hunter in both the 3-cone and Short Shuttle. If the Pats are going to pass on Hunter, then why would they not pass on Dobson as well?

Probably the cost of the pick, i.e. Dobson will be available much later than Hunter

The two WRs I think fit the Pats offense the best, that we can get outside round #1 are Swope of Texas A&M and Sanders of SC.

Sanders may need a while to develop, but he can more than contribute on ST early on.

Josh Boyce is similar to those two. And the only thing Sanders needs to develop is his size. He's actually fairly polished as a receiver.

Josh Boyce is similar to those two. And the only thing Sanders needs to develop is his size. He's actually fairly polished as a receiver.

Ace Sanders? He can't 'develop' his size though. He's 5'7 and I doubt he's getting another growth spurt anytime soon.

T

Sanders may need a while to develop, but he can more than contribute on ST early on.

And the only thing Sanders needs to develop is his size.

He's actually fairly polished as a receiver.

Ace Sanders? He can't 'develop' his size though.

He's 5'7 and I doubt he's getting another growth spurt anytime soon.

I was being ironic.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to call "Fail" on that one, Brother V!!
jester.gif

Saw that one comin' a MILE away!!
jester.gif

Probably the cost of the pick, i.e. Dobson will be available much later than Hunter

Wish I would of seen a couple of Marshall games to get a better feel for the guy. Read a lot of write ups and highlight reels but thats about it.

Slow, but gains separation with size and physicality ,beats press, catches the ball at the highest point and makes Randy Moss like catches at times. Good football mind. Team captain his senior year. Didn't play with an NFL caliber QB and could be better.

Anyone watch Marshall games? I realize its a lousy conference. The article I read claims he had a down senior year and Teammate caught a 100 balls. Is that due to double coverage on Dobson?

2013 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Aaron Dobson - WR, Marshall - Stampede Blue

The two WRs I think fit the Pats offense the best, that we can get outside round #1 are Swope of Texas A&M and Sanders of SC.

Ochmed, I always appreciate reading your opinion pre-draft.
Can you offer your evaluations of Stedman Bailey and Chris Harper?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back