Now Porter wants to injure players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR4

In the Starting Line-up
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Man this guy needs to get slammed hard. I wish I was a Hawk Oline man
this week ... I really really do. I would love to put this guys lights out.
Give me a piece of J O E Y "the meat head" P O R T E R.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Steelers | Porter continues verbal barrage on Seahawks
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:33:56 -0800

The Associated Press reports Pittsburgh Steelers LB Joey Porter continues to verbally torment the Seattle Seahawks, claiming the Steelers will play physical enough to make the Seahawks stop playing during Super Bowl XL. Porter said, "We're going to try to tap out as many people as we can, I'm going to put it like that. We're going to try to send as many people to the sideline as we can."

------------------------

Last edited:
Where are all those who wish the Steelers to win now??? Don't see them....Porter....do we say atrocious???

JR4 said:

The Associated Press reports Pittsburgh Steelers LB Joey Porter continues to verbally torment the Seattle Seahawks, claiming the Steelers will play physical enough to make the Seahawks stop playing during Super Bowl XL. Porter said, "We're going to try to tap out as many people as we can, I'm going to put it like that. We're going to try to send as many people to the sideline as we can."

------------------------

Awe come on. It was spectacular to see Porter slaughter Peyton in the playoffs. That was pure art. It is all part of who he is. Heck no, I wouldnt want to stand in the dudes way. He is a truck and a very good football player. His mouth stinks, that is all.

""We're going to try to send as many people to the sideline as we can." Makes me wonder about that hit on Palmer.

Growing up, I remember as a child listening to my father talk with pride about the "bounty" that Noll would put out on oposing QBs to encourage the Stiller D to actually cause injury. 'Course that was Chuck Noll, and it was a different era, and Cowher never worked under Noll, my father coulda been bull****ting me, who knows. Just makes me wonder is all.

Pats726 said:
Where are all those who wish the Steelers to win now??? Don't see them....Porter....do we say atrocious???

My thoughts exactly, I know the hatred for Indy runs deep,but come on people Pitt to is our biggest rival... I think the fish will supplent them eventually ,but the last 3 yrs its Pitt...

So far in the unoffcial poll,only one person wants thr Seahawks to lose.

I'll watch what Porter does rather than what he says. I remember Julius Adams saying at a SB send off rally before SB XX saying, "We are going down there and rip their legs off." He didn't.

If Porter takes cheap shots, then we have something to talk about. Lofa Tatupu has turned me so I want the Steelers to lose.

JR4 said:

------------------------

So...what do you want him to say?

"I hope to have some tea and crumpets with Shawn Alexander. Maybe play a relaxing game of parcheesy later on..."

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
So...what do you want him to say?

"I hope to have some tea and crumpets with Shawn Alexander. Maybe play a relaxing game of parcheesy later on..."
Come on man. There's a world of difference between "we're going to hit 'em so hard, they'll wish they never stepped out on the field" and "We're going to try to tap out as many people as we can, I'm going to put it like that. We're going to try to send as many people to the sideline as we can"

Really, you can't see the difference?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Come on man. There's a world of difference between "we're going to hit 'em so hard, they'll wish they never stepped out on the field" and "We're going to try to tap out as many people as we can, I'm going to put it like that. We're going to try to send as many people to the sideline as we can"

Really, you can't see the difference?

You really cannot think that this guy is going to say ANYTHING intelligent...do you?

"All the world loves Peyton. All he wants to do is make football a thinking game."

That right there told me of his intellect ceiling. He had just hit it.

Of course he is going to say inane drivel. He wants to be on many sound bites. He wants his 15 minutes of fame/shame.

He is a meathead.

That bullet that he got in the ass was par for his course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes