PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now PFT reporting rumor that Pats want to trade OUT of 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you can't trust a football coach to tell the truth leading up to the draft, then who CAN you trust?

LOL!

Well, in all fairness, for some undetermined reason that no one at PFT can fathom, Moss' production last year was a LOT lower than in 2007.

And LOL to you too! This thread is comedy gold! :)

"I play when I wanna play", let's just pretend that never happened.

The idea that Belichick would draft a player to send a message is stupid, but let's be real.

You're taking the quote out of context:

Minnesota WR Cris Carter on teammate Randy Moss’ remarks that he only plays “when I want to play”: “Some of it, did he mean it? Yes. But some of it did get misconstrued? It was not taken totally out of context, but some of it was asked in the sense of: ‘Does Coach Green get you motivated? Do you like playing on Monday Night Football? Do you like playing the Packers? Does Cris have to get on you to make a play?’ And he said, ‘No, I play when I want to play.’”

I dont believe it.They need to move up and try to get a pass rusher.This team year in and out cant get pressure on other teams.I love Mabin from PSU.

Can't believe the Pats would want to trade down. To acquire extra picks? How many picks do they think are going to make this team?

I THINK IT WOULD BE NATURAL FOR ANY RECIEVER TO DROP A FEW MORE PASSES IF THEY WERE BEING THROWN FROM SOMEONE LEARNING ON THE JOB COMPARED TO ONE OF THE BEST THERE EVER WAS.

This is a great point. Every receiver carefully considers who is throwing him passes before deciding whether or not to run out and catch one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes