Welcome to PatsFans.com

Now It Starts

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

What a sorid life some of these "show biz freaks" live, the bible say's it all "And The Little Children Shall Suffer"

More Fodder For Greta & Geraldo to yell about every night.

Michael Jackson’s two eldest kids face an uncertain future, after Jackson’s ex-wife said the King of Pop was not their father.

Debbie Rowe, mother of Prince, 12, and Paris, 11, told The News of The World she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous donor and that she does not want custody - leaving the two grieving children without a family, days after Jackson’s death at 50.
    Mom claims Jackson kids aren’t Michael’s - BostonHerald.com
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Hope there is a new political scandal soon, so we can move on to something else.. this has had the prerequisite 1/2 hour of face time..
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Michael Jackson was a very sick, sad, and disturbed freak. He was also a pederast. Sad end, but better that he not commit any more heinous crimes against children.

//
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +254 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

If Rowe doesn't want them, they'll just stay with Michael's mom - no way she lets them near a DNA test. They had their heads buried for over a decade during their son's decline, no reason they would want the truth about their "grandkids" too.
  5. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He That Is Without Sin Among You, Let Him First Cast a Stone
    As Christ Forgave You, So Also Do Ye

Your a hypocrite and a fake christian if you really believe what you wrote. Do you know michael jackson? have you ever met him? or are all you facts something you heard off the T.V or Net?

Bottom line is, these parents that let there kids stay with him are to blame and should have there kids removed from them. What kind of parent let's there kids stay with another man>???? sick ppl, greedy ppl and liars....

You trust there word over his why? there just as sick and twisted as him. I don't know all the facts so I don't judge cause I practice what I preach and that is I don't have the right to judge others for there sins or push my value systems on them. I have a hard enough time dealing with my own:)
  6. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +254 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

LMAO, good stuff. You don't judge but parents should have their kids removed. Keep it coming.

:rolleyes:
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

maybeitstrue, maybeit's not. Jacko paid out many millions to several different parents after admitting having a number of young teenage boys sleep over in his house, giving them alcohol, and God knows what else.

Can't cover it up. He did it. No use trying to hide it. Best to learn from past mistakes and not repeat them.

//
  8. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nice way to dodge the issue dude, When you have kids who's responsible for them?

BelichickFan its the parents right?

So if my kid goes out and gets hit by a bus cause I was not watching him who is to blame?

BelichickFan its the parents right?

I didn't judge them, its there responsibility to take care of the kids so they are to blame. If taking there kids away, so that this dosent happen agian then so be it.
  9. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey since you know everything and anything, whats tonights lotto numbers? and will the pat's win the SB this year? also when's god comming?

All your info is from T.V and the Net........you don't know anything about the case or the ppl involved.

Your just another sheep;) but hey keep thinking your in the loop!
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  10. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +254 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

Just don't say "I don't judge" then go on to be judgmental. Me, I wouldn't send my kids over to Michael Jackson's place. If he molested them, though, he is the criminal not me.
  11. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"Just don't say "I don't judge" then go on to be judgmental"

Reading comprehension is cool man, you should try it sometime;)

I didn't judge them for the second time now, I put blame on them cause there one more time for you "responsible" for them.

Do you understand?
  12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I doubt he had any interest in sex at all, not that I wouldn't want to slap my sister and brother in law silly if they ever dreamed of leaving their kids with him. I just think Jackson's unfortunate childhood and the enormous pressure of fame left him disturbed to the point that he wasn't up to a normal, adult-type relationship with anyone.

Funny though how of the three great names in music of the past 60 years, Elvis, John Lennon, and Jackson, the flaming, counterculture, commie pinko was really the only one who had at least a chance at living a complete and normal life.
  13. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +254 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

So should you. I'm tired of pointing out the inconsistencies of someone like you.
  14. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Link?? :confused:

I'm only aware of the one pay out to the father of the first kid... the one who pumped his kid full of controversial sedatives before prodding him for a "confession". The same kid who was later tape recorded saying, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over". The same kid who's own mother admitted that the father had concocted a scheme to extort $$ from Jackson.

Now im not saying that Jacko didn't touch the kid, maybe he did. But to claim it as an absolute, without even calling into question the character of the accusers, is flat out absurd.
  15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Jackson belonged in an institution, his money kept him out of prison, he was a sick man, that sickness finally did him in.

I'm flying out to California tomorrow to put a Teddy Bear on his fence.

"oh but he was so talented" he should have been a priest.
  16. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

If Jacko was so innocent, as you infer, he pays one-tenth of what he paid those parents to have his stable of Beverly Hills lawyers tear new ones out of any and all who even breathe a word of "child molestation". But Jacko didn't. He paid hush money 'cause he did it. And every body knows it. Jacko was a Sicko.

//
  17. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

The whole pedophile stuff began with the Jordan Chandler case in '93. If you fail to see how this kid’s father’s motives were a little bit shady... then your opinion is predetermined and no amount of evidence will change that.

Fact is... Jackson never wanted to pay out that settlement in the first case. The insurance company did so without his consent... as shown in the below affidavit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I personally find it pretty doubtful that Jackos "junk" even worked. I firmly believe that he did something to his body that chemically altered his hormones, ultimately raping him of testosterone and any sort of sex drive at all.

it's no coincidence that ever other male in his family (brother, uncles, father) all have fairly strapping and manly features while Michael remained small, frail, with a voice that sounded as though it never made it through puberty.

I think it is much more likely that in his mentally unstable attempts to stay childlike, Jackson (with the aid of others) injected all kinds of compounds with the hopes of staying young and boyish forever (Peter Pan Syndrome X10000); and in the process he made a complete mess of his chemical make-up. Basically he screwed his body up on the inside just as much as he did on the outside.

But hey... everyone is entitled to their opinion.
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Regardless of the parents (Chandlers, et. al.) motivations, if Jacko was innocent he would have fought it. With all the resources he had at that time, all the legal counsel and pressure he could bring to bear, he would have blown any kind of extortion attempt completely out of the water in five seconds, had that been the case. The fact that he payed out some US$ 20 Million is an admission of his guilt, imho.

As to whether his package was ever usable, that is not the issue, either. Mere intent to seduce or sexually engage a minor is a felony of very serious proportions in every state ( 'cept maybe Alabama or Deliverance, Georgia).

I do feel sorry for Michael Jackson, as he was used by so many people, including his own family.

//
  19. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

lol you never talk about the issue at hand, your just like every right-winger I've ever met.

You where wrong about what I said, you assumed and when you assume it makes and ass out of me and you;)

I have no inconsistencies, so I don't know what your talking about but half the time I don't know what your talking about anyway cause your so out to lunch somtimes:rolleyes:

So show me my "inconsistencies" plz or stfu and talk about the issue not me.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? for the 3rd time now....god damn, you must have like a 5 inch thick skull lol
    :)
  20. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Fog where is my Lotto numbers man???;)
    Must be nice to know everything, would clear up alot of things lol:singing: