PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now I will admit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
That the Beisel work is a failure. Its too bad. I had high hopes for him.

I had high hopes for him this year too. I was definitely wrong about him.

Last edited:
DaBruinz said:
That the Beisel work is a failure. Its too bad. I had high hopes for him.

Good size & speed, too bad he didn't know how to use it. The way Vermeil was crying, I thought he was losing Mike Singletary in his prime to us. Turns out they were tears of joy because the stiff Beisel was finally leaving the Chiefs. That Vermeil is pretty crafty with his crying.

I knew he was a stiff from day one. Same for Starks. Apparently BB and Art Shell agree. But I give it up to DB for the thread.

Last edited:
scott99 said:
Good size & speed, too bad he didn't know how to use it. The way Vermeil was crying, I thought he was losing Mike Singletary in his prime to us. Turns out they were tears of joy because the stiff Beisel was finally leaving the Chiefs. That Vermeil is pretty crafty with his crying.

vermeil would cry if he dropped his hot dog on the ground

I too had hopes for Monty. I should have been more leary of him because the couple of Chiefs fans I know laughed when we picked him up. Like how my Steeler fans laughed when we picked up Chad Scott.

Last edited:
rabthepat said:
I too had hopes for Monty. I should have been more leary of him because the couple of Chiefs fans I know laughed when we picked him up. Like how my Steeler fans laughed when we picked up Chad Scott.

and when we picked up Vrabel.

Whatever the mysterious secret formula required for a pats linebacker is, we need to create one or two somehow.

Another cagey vet will do for this year.

I had high hopes for Beisel as well. It's too bad it didn't work out; he seemed to have the tools, but it just wasn't so. Maybe he'll do better in a different system.

I thought it was a time thing..over time he would improve..but instead, he went backwards..not gaining, but losing a lot. NOT really sure what the problem was. Maybe we'll never know..just couldn't do it. Look at Chad Brown who went inside..after so many years of playing..not easy..although Brown is a legitimate OLB and may return..I would love to see that!!

I personally bought into the 'next Bruschi' hype that I'm sure was a product of him being picked up in the same offseason as Bru's stroke. But I think it's clear now that Beisel is no Bruschi. Beisel is a creampuff. And I don't mean fat. I mean he plays as though he weighs as much as a twinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back