PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now I know how Chargers fans must have felt like last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow charger douchbags are still here..no surprise

here is why your LdT can never be in the class, maturity, or the professionalism of Manning or Brady...
Brady sought Manning after the game to congratulate him personally, and Manning went out of his way after the game to point how classy the Pat players and the Patriot organization was win or lose..I guess only classy players who know winning, and have " been there" recognize class, not the whiny babies that play for your team, who wouldn't recognize class if it hits them in the face

Yeah, I saw how fast Brady ran off the field to go wipe his tears away. Your coach Bili-Chick is getting flammed nation-wide for his 20-second post game interview. I'm glad your team choked.

Yeah, I saw how fast Brady ran off the field to go wipe his tears away. Your coach Bili-Chick is getting flammed nation-wide for his 20-second post game interview. I'm glad your team choked.
Choke, lose, whatever, at least our team has 3 SB wins this decade :rocker:

Maybe you don't realize this, but your team lost to our team last week. Your team also hasn't won anything in, uh, almost forever, whereas our team has won a lot recently, and is set up to win some more. Thirdly, the only reason a person, who is aware of the first two points, would be on another team's board talking smack is because that person is borderline ******ed, was kicked off of their own board, or misspells words like "flamed".

the sports media is flaming BB for his 20 sec interview?? look at me caring, most of them are ex-jocks who either never won anything( Marino), or whiny ******s who never played sports, we still have him as a coach..and you still have Marty..guess who is in deep **** douchbag?
and speaking of choking..guess which team was 14-2. had the 10 all pro players, the league MVP, HFA, a bye week...and still couldn't win?
:rofl:

Last edited:
I am still in shock.

I'll admit, I was worried all week leading up to the game on how well the Patriots would match up with the Colts. I wasn't sure if our defense would be able to handle Manning/Harrison/Wayne.

Everything was going SOOOOOO perfectly. We were up 21-3, and we looked pretty damn good while building that lead too. Samuel and Hobbs were looking great, and that pick returned for a TD would give Manning something to think about.

We were up 21-3, and we were being coached by Belichick and being led by wonderboy Tom Brady. Brady is 12-1 in postseason and 10-0 in the dome. As much as I kept telling myself that the high-powered Colts could come back, I still didn't think it would happen to us. We are too good for that.

I still sit here writing to you in complete disbeilef that the Patriots lost this game. The fact that they did so by giving up 32 points in the second half is just sickening. It's flat out embarrassing. It should never have even been a close game. The fact that we lost a game in which we never trailed in the first 59 minutes is very disheartening. I suppose that's how the Chargers felt last weekend. They were very confident, and their team had been leading for most of the game (Pats had an early 3-0 lead), and let it slip in the final minute.

I hate this. This is a lonely feeling right now. My football season feels incomplete. I really can't believe that we got hit with the double whammy....not only did we get eliminated from the playoffs, but at the expense of arch rival Peyton Manning.

This is going to be a long offseason. I really thought they were going to do it again, and by that I mean go to the Super Bowl and win it. Heading into the playoffs I honestly didn't think they were going to win it all, but I thought they would be able to build off of that Chargers win. Through thirty minutes of today's game, they showed they could still play like champions. Unfortunatley, the clock struck twelve on the Pats when the second half started.

This sucks. I can't watch sportscenter or anyother news program. I can't take the sight of seeing my Pats be the vicitims of one of the worst playoff collapses of all time.+

You couldn't build off the Charger win because you didn't win that game. The Bolts handed it to you.

That and the fact your team has no class. Notice how Brady ran off the field without being gracious.

LT was right, your team has no class and it comes from the unibomber, through Brady and on to clowns like Reche.

Enjoy the off season sport cause we will meet again next year!

I don't know anything about handing the game over, but I distinctly remember Troy Brown ripping that sh*t away from you.

Learn ball control and maybe you'll advance to the next round. Oh, yeah, you've probably never seen it, but there are playoff rounds beyond the Divisional round. I'm sorry, I was talking to you like you're a fan of a team who's gone deep into the postseason in the last few decades.

You couldn't build off the Charger win because you didn't win that game. The Bolts handed it to you.

That and the fact your team has no class. Notice how Brady ran off the field without being gracious.

LT was right, your team has no class and it comes from the unibomber, through Brady and on to clowns like Reche.

Enjoy the off season sport cause we will meet again next year!

it must be something in the water out there in SD that makes people this ******ed.

TB talked to Manning and congratulated him in the tunnel away from the cameras...which what what classy people do, they don't point to themselves and declare they are classy, they do silently , and he did shake his hand on the field, but I guess if it didn't happen on TV..then it didn't happen..and that's makes a first rate moron.

and frankly Manning and Brady have class in their little fingers more than your whole choking, classless organization.

it must be something in the water out there in SD that makes people this ******ed.

TB talked to Manning and congratulated him in the tunnel away from the cameras...which what what classy people do, they don't point to themselves and declare they are classy, they do silently , and he did shake his hand on the field, but I guess if it didn't happen on TV..then it didn't happen..and that's makes a first rate moron.

and frankly Manning and Brady have class in their little fingers more than your whole choking, classless organization.

Yo, Einstein, the definition of choking would be something like HANDING THE GAME to you clowns.

Fer christ sake boy, get a grip.

Oh, and thanks fer gettin Jr his ring!?!?

the sports media is flaming BB for his 20 sec interview?? look at me caring, most of them are ex-jocks who either never won anything( Marino), or whiny ******s who never played sports, we still have him as a coach..and you still have Marty..guess who is in deep **** douchbag?
and speaking of choking..guess which team was 14-2. had the 10 all pro players, the league MVP, HFA, a bye week...and still couldn't win?
:rofl:

Hope you enjoyed your team having the BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY. Thats right you tool. You can go and brag about that next to your 3 championships :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes