PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NOW I HAVE SEEN IT ALL!! Bill Belichick and Charlie Weis jamming with Bon Jovi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been good friends for years and Bill has on occasion followed Bon Jovi on tour in the offseason. Sure, actually singing is a new thing, but hanging out with Bon Jovi is same-old-same-old stuff for Bill.

Last edited:
pft finally got it up on their blog. I know I'll be periodically viewing the comments for some around-the-league reactions and reviews.

In breaking down that tape, I noticed that BB was a little off beat and had some technique problems with his hand clap.
I thought i picked up the same thing,but i couldn't hear the drummer very well. Anyways it was Wiess that started it and through him off.

The Kool Ade in this thread is spilling all over the place ... :yeeha:

Charlie seemed to be enjoying it too. Bit of a Meatloaf kind of vibe ...

He can actually carry a tune, I think. I mean, he's not really trying, but I don't think he'd be half bad.

Our coach is the best.

Ahhhh... love is blind. .....or in your case, deaf, dear Bella. :D

The Kool Ade in this thread is spilling all over the place ... :yeeha:
:rofl: Just a tad.

Though it is still cool that our surly, grumpy, impersonal, darth vader of a coach hangs with rock stars. :rocker:

Though it is still cool that our surly, grumpy, impersonal, darth vader of a coach hangs with rock stars. :rocker:

No, really! He wasn't trying! HE WASN'T TRYING, I SAY!

I'm sure the comments to this video be somewhere in the ballpark of OMGBILLBELICHEAT1

People just see what they want to see. (Or in my case, hear what they want to hear, right, T-shirt?:D)

Wonder if Bill was at Woodstock?

Awkward! but awesome. I think it's really cool that BB and JBJ are pals. I've seen pictures of them hanging out during training camp, and Bon Jovi owns the AFL team from Philly (I think). They won their league championship (whatever it's called) recently, and I wonder if Bon Jovi ever asked Belichick for advice.

If that link doesn't work for you, the video is also available on Reiss' Pieces.

some of the rave reviews/feedback from pft:

-Three things burst into my head all at the same time -

1 - He cant be all that much of a stiff, wooden, socially awkward misfit - somehow he seems to be able to make good football players come begging to him every year - and once they’re there, they stay a while -

2 - Anyway, Bono could loosen ANYBODY up, who WOULDN’T sing with him?!

3 - Who knows, Belichick may just always have his game face on - like for his whole career - but behind the scenes, be a personality so sparkling he could host SNL!

P.S. - LOVED the comment about discovering he had sleeves!!

-They make a hoodie that looks like a suit???

-He should still keep the day job.

-Suck it, haters.

-He’s not a robot?

-Why does Jon Bon Jovi even still exist?
They act like they were cool, “back in the day.” They weren’t. If you listened to Bon Jovi, people would kick your ass. They’re a glorified version of WINGER.
I knew a dude who thought he was really authentic because HE was into Bon Jovi BEFORE they struck it big. LOL. SHE’S A LITTLE RUNAWAY!
Jon Bon Jovi looks like Kermit the Frog, with a woman’s wig.

ProFootballTalk.com - BELICHICK SINGS WITH BON JOVI

That's the feedback of the best and brightest of NFL fans around the league. My conclusion: BB has a bright future ahead of him.

Last edited:
Is Belichick losing his edge? He should be studying draft prospects right now.

He and this Brady guy seem to be all glitz no blitz as of late.

he might be the best coach in nfl history, but he might also be the worst dancer too. no rhythm hahahahhah

This is why I was surprised they didn't consider any Bon Jovi songs when they selected a new TD song. [BTW--if the NFL ever decides to let visiting teams have songs, I'd take Bon Jovi's "Have a Nice Day" in a heartbeat. ;)]

When was the video shot? Anyone know?

Wow, who would have guessed the comments would be harder on Bon Jovi than BB?

I think their friendship is awesome too. And it makes me feel much better when I listen to Livin' on a Prayer, knowing that BB would approve.

That is hilarious and classic. Charlie's a bit of a ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back