Welcome to PatsFans.com

Nothing will happen with Specter except barking!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATSNUTme, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +381 / 3 / -1

#75 Jersey

After listening to part of his press conference. Reading what he said in his press conference and listening to others talk about it, I'm now convinced that Specter will do nothing but bark.

Does anyone really thnk that the other Senators will want to hold hearing on this? There is no upside for them. This is not the baseball steriods issue. Goodell has stated he will not have the NFL conduct an "independent investigation" into this matter.

Can you see then playiing those tapes at and hearing and havig Senators watching them and tehn ask questions about them? I don't.

It's over! Specter will continue to bark like a little dog who has no bite. Certain media morons will continue to give there biased opinions.

But the bottom line is : IT'S OVER!

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +775 / 17 / -22

#24 Jersey

I agree (with the first post), it's an election year the last thing politicians are going to want is to be wasting time on this crap. Not to get political here but if this is what Republicans think is important, they may get me voting for a Democrat in the fall and those of you who visit the Political Board know how unlikely that is. Sphincter needs to have his party mates tell him to STFU and move on to something that matters.

3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +551 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

I've been thinking this since I listened to that idiot attempt to form sentences regarding his meeting with Walsh. He doesn't understand a thing about the game or what Walsh told him.

I have this picture of him asking Walsh questions and Specter showing great interest in his answers. I see Walsh's ego swelling during the questioning and Walsh's propensity to stretch the truth kicking in.

I bet that meeting with Specter REALLY made Walsh feel important:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2008
  4. Jimke

Jimke In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +75 / 13 / -6

For the next several months, Specter will be tied up trying

to keep himself from dying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.