PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nothing else for them to complain about so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do they only have like three members on that forum? hehe

Bills fans distort events more than any other fanbase

The cry of the losers, the Pats are classless, LOL . And I bet most of the fans on thar site were cheering when Brady went down and they call the Pats classless.

Bills fans distort events more than any other fanbase

The jets fans are a close second, you want some entertainment, read their board.

Last edited:
The cry of the losers, the Pats are classless, LOL . And I bet most of the fans on thar site were cheering when Brady went down and they call the Pats classless.

Wouldnt shock me if that were true.....talk about classlessness......

They are totally obsessed with the Pats aren't they.

You mean to tell me a football player said a naughty word? Color me shocked. :rolleyes:

I know ther're not used to it, but still. After you win, you'er supposed to focus on your own team, and what they did. What a bunch of tards. It's Buffalo though, they'll find a way to self destruct before long.

That thread reads like this...

"The bad, bad Patriots players were swearing. I'm offended..."

What a bunch of fairies, I swear to God.

One guy keeps arguing it with me. LOL!

haha. You just wont admit it will you? Bruschi was wrong, very wrong

Look at him rubbing his own nipples. I bet he thinks he's so tough :watching:

a_bruschi_195.jpg

I cant believe nobody has covered this story of him cursing on live t.

Must be a lot of birth defects up from the Huge G.E. plant that was/is there spewing toxic wast.

And he's the smart one of the bunch. The whole area has "Slingbladeitis" An I.Q. lowering affliction.

This is bad, but...I was at the game today, sitting in the upper deck. At the end of the game, NE has 4th and 3 at the Jets 20 or thereabouts. Up 19-10, about 45 seconds left. Obviously you go for it. If you kick it, two TDs still beats you. And you bring in the block FG-TD, the only way the Jets have a shot to win. It's an easy call.

So the guys behind me, three guys, all season ticket holders I believe, Jet fans, start complaing the Pats are RUNNING UP THE SCORE!!! I can't believe you spend all that money on tickets and at the same time have a complete lack of knowledge of simple strategy.

This is bad, but...I was at the game today, sitting in the upper deck. At the end of the game, NE has 4th and 3 at the Jets 20 or thereabouts. Up 19-10, about 45 seconds left. Obviously you go for it. If you kick it, two TDs still beats you. And you bring in the block FG-TD, the only way the Jets have a shot to win. It's an easy call.

So the guys behind me, three guys, all season ticket holders I believe, Jet fans, start complaing the Pats are RUNNING UP THE SCORE!!! I can't believe you spend all that money on tickets and at the same time have a complete lack of knowledge of simple strategy

LOL, nobody said you have to have an IQ above 60 to be a Jets fan, in fact I think its a requirement to be below 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots