PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Note who ISN'T talking about the Herald report

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, I was listening to 1050 ESPN Radio (from NYC) this afternoon. Needless to say, they spent the entire day talking Giants football (amusingly, Michael Kay was asking listeners for reasons why the Giants might be able to cover, let alone win).

Not once in the time I was listening (about an hour between 2 PM and 4 PM, while running some errands) did anyone bring up the Herald's hit piece. Not one caller. In fact, they didn't even mention it in the SportsCenter updates. Maybe it's changed since, and they're talking about it now, but they didn't seem to care back then.

Also, it's worth noting that the Globe site has NOT given this story any prominence (they do have a 10-paragraph article about it, but certainly no breathless hype about it).

Same for WFAN. Little comment on it. Heard Mel Kiper Jr earlier today on ESPN radio and he calls the whole thing "utterly ridiculous".
Don't lose your minds over this Patriot fans. This will pass quickly.

FWIW, I was listening to 1050 ESPN Radio (from NYC) this afternoon. Needless to say, they spent the entire day talking Giants football (amusingly, Michael Kay was asking listeners for reasons why the Giants might be able to cover, let alone win).

Not once in the time I was listening (about an hour between 2 PM and 4 PM, while running some errands) did anyone bring up the Herald's hit piece. Not one caller. In fact, they didn't even mention it in the SportsCenter updates. Maybe it's changed since, and they're talking about it now, but they didn't seem to care back then.

Also, it's worth noting that the Globe site has NOT given this story any prominence (they do have a 10-paragraph article about it, but certainly no breathless hype about it).

my sense is many giants fans will be po'd about this too. they have been thinking they could win straight up. or at least make it a good game. mostly i have seen them talking real football x's and o's. now this crap has the chance to muddy everything and distract from the real game on the field

my sense is many giants fans will be po'd about this too. they have been thinking they could win straight up. or at least make it a good game. mostly i have seen them talking real football x's and o's. now this crap has the chance to muddy everything and distract from the real game on the field

Not to mention they owe two of their Superbowl rings in large part to one Bill Belichick who, unlike the heathens they share their stadium with, they still hold in very high regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back