PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Note to Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh, name-calling. Geez. Well if thats what you want to do in the main forum..........

Come on. I can call you worse. :D

What do you expect from a post that only reads, "Good for you." ? Am I not supposed to read that in the church lady's voice?

Come on. I can call you worse. :D

What do you expect from a post that only reads, "Good for you." ? Am I not supposed to read that in the church lady's voice?

No....... Misunderstanding. That's the problem with MB, can't hear tones. :D

And your last paragraph is spot on. I've seen it at other message forums. As soon as an iron fisted mod is empowered, it causes turmoil. It split one forum in half that I frequent.

I was joking, poking fun at the fact that people were comparing moderators to dictators:)

Frankly, in the message boards I've posted on, the more moderation the better. Posters get that they have to follow certain rules and it cuts down severely on the number of ridiculous threads. Yeah moderators can get heavy handed sometimes, but like I said, I would much, much prefer that to a free for all.

I think we're much better off with a draft forum. As aforementioned we have a place to discuss Brady Quinn's combine numbers and who the Raiders are interested in. However, why can't we post Pats related stuff in the Pats forum? We used to be able to do this. Nobody complained as far as I know. Why did things have to change so suddenly?

I haven't been following too closely the drama of what threads are being deleted or moved and why, but I would give the moderators a break. Maybe they make a mistake, maybe they are still figuring out what is appropriate where. And maybe they are just erring on the side of more organization versus less. I would just give them a break. The bottom line, to me, is that everything is more organized and there are less BS threads around. So it's worked for me.

I am going to lock this thread until Ian replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back