PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Note The Absence Of A Fat Lady Singing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
From Scott Benson on PatriotsDaily.com

I’ll be damned if I think anybody ought to be cowed by the New York Jets.

They are a center less, soulless organization, bereft of any substance, accomplishing nothing, representing nothing. They exist only to twist in whichever breeze happens to be blowing at the moment; a silly tabloid team in a silly tabloid town, every bit as vapid and temporary as the freaks and miscreants they share screaming headlines and column inches with. For almost fifty years, they have rarely stood for anything, and often fallen for everything.

Full article here: Note The Absence Of A Fat Lady Singing

Last edited:
Yes, anyone who remembers any of the seasons prior to BB's arrival understands how it's possible to not be depressed by last night's lost.

Am I frustrated? Yeah, absolutely. But we played a very good game, and the Jets, with all of their best players, had to scratch and claw to eke out a win in overtime against a sadly-depleted Patriots team.

I am NOT making excuses for all the players we have on IR. I'm just saying that it speaks volumes about the talent we still have and what the JKets DON'T have when we can came from behind like that, and stay as competitive as we did.

I regret, as a fan, not having the win. I am very pleased, however, with the level of play I saw from rookies and back ups.

At least are Super Bowl wins were filmed in colour.
Jets are still dining out on a 40 year old win.

Jets will miss the playoffs yet again this season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back