Greg Eslinger
Pat Ross
Ryan LaCasse
Spencer Havner
Kai Parham
Freddie Roach
Pierre Woods

Good List, all good players

I'm a little surprised Kai Parham is still around with all these teams switching to a 3-4. He seems like he would project well to OLB in that kind of a system. Oh well, here's hoping he continues to drop.

I can't believe Kai Parham is still available. Would be a great 6th round pick. Inside backer 6'3" 245 with 4.5 speed, non stop motor. Could be the 6th round defense steal that Brady was on offense in 2000 (Maybe I'm going overboard).

Parham sucks in coverage, and has limited upside, he's a two down ILB, I see him as a poor mans Bruschi to be honest.

I want Oliver Hoyte....... all those players listed are good though. We need 3 good defensive projects at 191,205 and 206.... I got my fingers crossed

5.0 speed

scott99 said:
I can't believe Kai Parham is still available. Would be a great 6th round pick. Inside backer 6'3" 245 with 4.5 speed, non stop motor. Could be the 6th round defense steal that Brady was on offense in 2000 (Maybe I'm going overboard).

He clocked in very slow at both combine and pro day. That is why he is still around

Scott, 4.5 speed? Are you thinking about someone else? He ran like a 4.7-4.8 accoring to nfldraftcountdown.com

Has he any TJ-like run stuffing qualities?

It also mentions that he has lingering back issues. One thing we never really hear as fans is how the physicals go for these guys. Perhaps the team MDs only think this guy will last one or two years? As a 3-4 LB you're probably going to recieve a lot of wear and tear.

mavfan2390 said:
Scott, 4.5 speed? Are you thinking about someone else? He ran like a 4.7-4.8 accoring to nfldraftcountdown.com

And even that's fast. Sporting News has the combine score of 5.1 for him. That's slow. Real slow.

ieeee in that case I'd rather have Spencer Havner

with the two comp picks i hope we take...

Martin Nance
Spencer Havner
Fred Matua

a combo of two of those three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes