Welcome to PatsFans.com

Not Worth The Bump.

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by PatsFanInVa, Oct 25, 2006.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +914 / 14 / -7

3toB has a question pending, specifically to me, calling me out by name regarding another poster entirely, based on the fact that, as I understand it, I do not hate him enough. I don't want to glorify the thread with a bump. I do want 3toB to leave me the hell alone.

3, I'm posting to let you know I don't give a rat's ass what you think, what you rattle on about, what you answer, and what you don't answer. You've shown many times you can not answer questions put to you directly, preferring to go on the attack ad infinitum, not to mention ad hominem.

I also noticed that the last couple of times I've put questions directly to you, you claimed that you and I just produce a bad vibe, and therefore you're done responding to me. IIRC, you've gone down that road many times, but evidently such high-minded vows have short shelf lives.

Go away, 3. As in, forever. Leave me alone.

I am not discussing a subject as weighty as religion with a lightweight of your character and stature [sic]. You have an agenda as obvious as it is heinous, and really need medication more than a closer walk with the almighty.

Now leave me the hell alone. I don't care if you keep telling yourself your Christianity is Judaism until the cows come home. You and I both know it is not; and, to use the popular phrase, God knows. It does not help for you to continually argue the point; you believe in the divinity of Jesus, as I understand it -- well, that's why it's called Christianity. I hope you find some kind of happiness as a Christian, regardless of your Jewish parentage. I doubt the loss will be sorely felt among your former co-religionists.

Again, to sum up: Go away, as I said to you in another thread you attempted to hijack. End of story, end of case, end of discussion. You'll get no more answers on this thread or on any other, and people appear to be sick and tired of this whole soap opera on the general forum.

I do not desire further interaction with you. Your attentions are unappreciated and uninvited.

Go the hell away.

PFnV

2. dalero

dalero PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -2

Starting threads like this are very inviting to certain people.

3. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -1

#75 Jersey

The IGNORE feature works really well, try it, you'll like it.

4. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

more revisionist history from PatsfaninVa, who perfected hijacking threads, namely mine, months ago.

its not that you didnt "hate Grogan enough", its that you practically made him your buddy and had no problem with his hatred toward the Jewish God, just as long as he would stick around and go after me the way you wished you could.

the cornerstone of Judaism is believing and worshipping God. its not being intellectual and cultural. You had no problem with the God of the torah being called a baby killer, and people who believe in the Torah being called stupuid S.O.B.s those are the facts.

No real Jew has that much disrespect and a lack of reverance for God.

And I dont care what you or other posters think. You have been free with the insults toward me since my first post. You felt free to bash into my threads and hurl accusations at me. Now you cant stand the heat.

This isnt about Jesus, its about the Father. I have a reverance for God. You make nice nice with the guy opnely trashing the God of Abraham, Moses, David, and Daniel.

You are hardly a Jew worth listening to. You are more of an athiest.

Which is fine, just be honest about it, and YOU leave ME alone.

5. Nikki

Nikki On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

PFIV.......I gave up on the debate with 3tobe4 because I was tired of definding Catholicism post after post.

Maybe if we all stop replying to him, he will get bored and find another group of people to save.

6. 3 to be 4

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

if you remember, our last dialogue, i told you we had no beef, so whatever.....

but i notice you didnt have a problem with Grogan saying anyone who believed in the Bible or Jesus Christ was a stupid, S.O.B either.....interesting.

i guess you have your priorities too.

7. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +914 / 14 / -7

Thanks Patsnut... I'm poking around with it now (seriously - I hadn't had real need for it previously.)

PFnV

8. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +914 / 14 / -7

Oh that is freakin MAGIC! Thank Patsnut.

9. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -1

#75 Jersey

I call it my "dead to me" list. Only I can control who stay dead and rises from the dead.

10. 3 to be 4

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

good, if he cant see my posts, maybe he'll keep out of them.