PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not to be too greedy, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailgater

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
If things go well in the first half, I hope to see Cassell come in early in the 2nd half and be allowed to execute the standard Pats offense.

This is likely his only opportunity to do so, and, with Gutteirez on the roster, it could be a chance to showcase Cassell for a QB-needy team.

If things go well in the first half, I hope to see Cassell come in early in the 2nd half and be allowed to execute the standard Pats offense.

This is likely his only opportunity to do so, and, with Gutteirez on the roster, it could be a chance to showcase Cassell for a QB-needy team.

Unless the Jints lay down and run up the "white flag" with their starters........ It ain't happening. There's also that little thing about the records. BB will give Brady/Moss the opportunity. Bank it.

I
First, it's unlikely to happen with a bye week coming. Second, showcase Cassel? Why, so the Pats can get that first rounder for him? I believe they and Cassel are happy with the QB arrangement thus far, and it's unlikely the team would try and make a statement in a game like this. That's usually reserved for pre-season and, if it ever were to happen, emergency situations.

If Cassel leaves the Pats, it certainly won't be due to an offer the Pats couldn't refuse. At this point in his career, if the team felt he was not suited for his role, he'd be unceremoniously cut.

You're dreaming if you think Cassel has any trade value. He will

finish out his contract next year with the Pats. He might re-sign

with them if he receives no good offers.

It would be nice to be up say 21-3 at the half and be able to watch the rest of the game in cruise control. I'm not sure what's going to happen though, the Pats are capable of dominating, we kinow that, but they are also capable of playing one of those excruciatingly close games that gives the fans heart attacks but still pull out a win.

You are kidding right? Cassel might strap on the ole' helmet in the final moments of the 4th quarter if BB's plan goes correctly....that would be it.....otherwise you won't see him in there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes