PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Well, maybe a little. I wasn't expecting to cough away a 21 point lead but leading up to the game I was nervous about the injury report.

Maybe this is some sort of wake up call, it is a process and there is still 13 weeks left to find out what this team becomes.

Well, maybe a little. I wasn't expecting to cough away a 21 point lead but leading up to the game I was nervous about the injury report.

Maybe this is some sort of wake up call, it is a process and there is still 13 weeks left to find out what this team becomes.

Been waiting three years already, I am doubtful 13 weeks will make a difference. I am just hoping the defense becomes serviceable while the offense becomes unstoppable.

Let's hope it is a wakeup call. This is a game we absolutely should've won and I'm sure the guys all know it. On the bright side it looks like there are no new injuries to report and the sun will come out tomorrow. If we play as we are capable of, this loss will be made up for and then some by season's end.

I am surprised because the Patriots played Patriots football for the first 30 minutes. The Patriots then imploded and the entire NFL saw the fundamental flaws in the defense and the lack of play call balance in the second half.

The thing that annoyed me the most was Ridley was red hot and he was benched. Credit to the Bills for a fine performance capitalizing on the Patriots mistakes but we couldn't have handed it to them on an easier silver platter if we'd tried.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye