Welcome to PatsFans.com

Not surprised

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by cstjohn17, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstjohn17

cstjohn17 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +46 / 11 / -4

#54 Jersey

Well, maybe a little. I wasn't expecting to cough away a 21 point lead but leading up to the game I was nervous about the injury report.

Maybe this is some sort of wake up call, it is a process and there is still 13 weeks left to find out what this team becomes.

2. Observer

Observer 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -1

Been waiting three years already, I am doubtful 13 weeks will make a difference. I am just hoping the defense becomes serviceable while the offense becomes unstoppable.

3. PATSYLICIOUS

PATSYLICIOUS Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -3

#12 Jersey

Let's hope it is a wakeup call. This is a game we absolutely should've won and I'm sure the guys all know it. On the bright side it looks like there are no new injuries to report and the sun will come out tomorrow. If we play as we are capable of, this loss will be made up for and then some by season's end.

4. ausbacker

ausbacker Brady > Manning. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,394 / 19 / -5

#87 Jersey

I am surprised because the Patriots played Patriots football for the first 30 minutes. The Patriots then imploded and the entire NFL saw the fundamental flaws in the defense and the lack of play call balance in the second half.

The thing that annoyed me the most was Ridley was red hot and he was benched. Credit to the Bills for a fine performance capitalizing on the Patriots mistakes but we couldn't have handed it to them on an easier silver platter if we'd tried.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.