PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not so fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm way more disgusted with the fans today that I am with the players, and I don't mean the booing, which they deserved yesterday.

I am so sick of all the "Dyansty's over" crap. Or the "I guess we'll have to wait another 20 years for a ring" garbage.

Yes this season had it's ups and downs yes, we also had a TON of adversity to overcome this year, most notably our QB coming off of a MAJOR knee injury.

I am not a "Pats/Belichick/Brady can do no wrong" homer, but as long as The Krafts own the team, Belichick is the Coack and TB is the QB, I will expect the best from them. We didn't get their best this year, so after a few days/weeks of feeling bad about that, it'll be time to get excited for next year.

The people running this organization know alot more about football than any of us do, so until they give me a MAJOR reason to think otherwise, I'll trust they'll make the right changes in the off-season and put us in aposition to win next year.

oh god not these threads again of people calling other fans "bandwagon" fan

:spygate:

And yet again, another fan complaining about another fan calling other fans a "bandwagon" fan post that is completely off-base from the intention of the thread they could've simply ignored.:rolleyes:

Put it this way, what other fans have been luckier to experience more success than us in the super bowl era.

Pittsburgh
San Fran
Dallas

Thats IT. Here we are coming off a divisional title and it is a disappointing season.... How many teams consistently consider it such a letdown to 'only' win the division.

And yet again, another fan complaining about another fan calling other fans a "bandwagon" fan post that is completely off-base from the intention of the thread they could've simply ignored.:rolleyes:

Nice rebuttal, I guess it’s only right you defend this dense thread you created

Nice rebuttal, I guess it’s only right you defend this dense thread you created

No, I should be thanking you for taking time out of your otherwise very busy day:rolleyes: for responding with your obviously superior intellect and provocative opinion. :confused:

Again, why do you care?

This whole bandwagon fan thing makes me laugh. No one here knows anyone else, how can someone say that someone is less of a fan than someone else.

I guess its because some fans don't see perfection when they look at the Patriots and they question certain things. I question certain things my wife does, I guess that means I love her less than I should :rolleyes:

If anyone cares enough to be here posting about their favorite team when they could be doing something else I don't see how anyone can question how big a fan they are.

Please stop with this BS. If you don't like the fact that someone would have the nerve to question if Springs is a good fit for this team please give the reason why you don't agree. Don't call the poster a bandwagon fan.

Last edited:
Boston fans sound more like NYY fans every day.

This week more than ever.

I know it's not going to change, either, but god is it pathetic. I can't wait for the bandwagon to get a little lighter. Those kinds of fans just make the fanbase as a whole look ******ed.

This whole bandwagon fan thing makes me laugh. No one here knows anyone else, how can someone say that someone is less of a fan than someone else.

I guess its because some fans don't see perfection when they look at the Patriots and they question certain things. I question certain things my wife does, I guess that means I love her less than I should :rolleyes:

If anyone cares enough to be here posting about their favorite team when they could be doing something else I don't see how anyone can question how big a fan they are.

Please stop with this BS. If you don't like the fact that someone would have the nerve to question if Springs is a good fit for this team please give the reason why you don't agree. Don't call the poster a bandwagon fan.

It doesn't take nerve to call Vince fat and lazy or Brady not having any passion for the game,it takes Bandwagon fans who know nothing about the sport except if the team loses or wins. Now educated remarks or insight more power to you.

completely agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots