PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not resigning Adam V....How does it Look now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 clutch field goals.
The guy is money.

The Patriots could have kept him. They had the money.

Holy crap--and to think--we could have kept Dexter Reid and Dan Klecko too!!

This thread sucks.

Imagine how Bernie and Phil felt when that douchebag ran off to the flatlands?

Worst thread of the week.

**** Vinatieri.

Tedy makes a better spokesman for Papa Gino's :snob:

how is this thread relevant to anything....when AV (colts) beats us by three, then we can talk, until then...whatever...time for this post to fade away....

Vinatieri wanted to kick in a dome to prolong his career, and make his stats HOF worthy. More importantly, he wanted money.

Also, I know a guy who was pretty good friends with someone inside the Pats. He said after the Denver loss last year, Vinatieri packed his stuff, left before anyone else without saying a word, and was hardly seen around the stadium (unless required to be there) until he officially left. I don't know why you wouldn't want to be a part of this franchise, and I don't see why you WOULD want to work for a guy like Bill Polian. To each his own, but if "his own" entails following the path Vinatieri has followed, I hope he misses every kick he ever attempts.

5 clutch field goals.
The guy is money.

Can we please get some sort of restriction on starting new threads?

Regardless of the Patriots and his history here, he is definately paying off dividends with his post season play so far for the Colts. His 5 for 5 performance tonight will go a long way towards justifying his signing and the money spent.

not if you lose next week.

he could easily shank a possible game winner next week vs the pats or sd. that's the life of a kicker. people are going to 2nd guess either way, they aren't the ones making the tough decisions

well if we lose on a missed fg this postseason it will be a bad move, otherwise i understand it. adam does not have great range anymore, even though he is and always will be clutch

5 clutch field goals.
The guy is money.

Go join Borges and Felger....in the Naysayers corner...

he could easily shank a possible game winner next week vs the pats or sd. that's the life of a kicker.

Yes, he could.

But he won't.

The guy is the most impressive post-season kicker of all time. He was before today, and there is no doubt left that is true. Frankly, he's a pleasure to watch for anyone that respects guys who save their best for when the lights are brightest.

I hate that he's not on our team any more. I'd rather have thim than Gost going into tomorrow. I'm not afraid to admit it. But it wasn't be, and it's not what he wanted, and that's that and now he's the enemy. I don't have a problem with either of these points.

But if we're lucky enough to play next week, the way to keep him from beating us is to keep him off the field, because if the money is on the table and he's the one with last call, I don't really have any doubt whatsoever about how it will end up.

Allow me to say that if all the Colts offense does next week is kick 5 AV field goals, they will lose.

Gee whiz. This subject hasn't been discussed ad naseum or anything. Nice timing douchebag.

Gee whiz. This subject hasn't been discussed ad naseum or anything. Nice timing douchebag.

I think Vinatieri made it relevant again by what he did today.

Bottom line is that we all need a thicker skin about the issue, particularly if we win tomorrow, because we're going to hear an awful lot more about it.

I think Vinatieri made it relevant again by what he did today.

Bottom line is that we all need a thicker skin about the issue, particularly if we win tomorrow, because we're going to hear an awful lot more about it.
This thread sucks. AV didn't want to stay in NE. We didn't have a choice in his staying or going. He made the move to Indy all on his own. Now he is the enemy.

Yes, he could.

But he won't.

The guy is the most impressive post-season kicker of all time. He was before today, and there is no doubt left that is true. Frankly, he's a pleasure to watch for anyone that respects guys who save their best for when the lights are brightest.

I hate that he's not on our team any more. I'd rather have thim than Gost going into tomorrow. I'm not afraid to admit it. But it wasn't be, and it's not what he wanted, and that's that and now he's the enemy. I don't have a problem with either of these points.

But if we're lucky enough to play next week, the way to keep him from beating us is to keep him off the field, because if the money is on the table and he's the one with last call, I don't really have any doubt whatsoever about how it will end up.
well he did miss one last year in denver...he's not god lol

Yeah, but he looked like the Hall of Fame kicker he is.

If we win, NE fans will be worried going into RCA, I can tell you.

If we were to win...a tall order, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back