PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not Over Yet-Quit Whining

Listen, they won the A.L east, i know that but our team sure looks dead.Did u watch the first 2 games?They where very competitive and there was a jump to this team.This team right now is just dazed and going through the motions.

Rays are clearly a better and more hungry team.

I didn't think the Sox would beat the Angels. The Angels really gifted it to Boston.

I am surprised how badly the Sox are getting it handed to them.

A couple of things. First, Wake is fine as the fifth starter as he piles up the innings pitched. He hasn't pitched in sixteen days, now someone wants to dump him. The Rays are a very good team. They may be the fastest team in the history of the game to go along with a very good staff. This is the first year where they have shown their stuff and are only going to get better. Their only problem will be that they are a small market team. Oh yea, they will kick Philly's asss.

The phillies will make the rays earn it, something we havent doned in this series.I am sure even Francona is shellshocked at how his team has played these last 2 games.

A couple of things. First, Wake is fine as the fifth starter as he piles up the innings pitched. He hasn't pitched in sixteen days, now someone wants to dump him.

180 innings and <5 era sounds ok as a 5th starter. The Wake is too inconsistent for me. Lasts 2 innings or 8. When he's out - he's out. Then you are bringing in guys in the 2nd and 3rd inning. So you rake up a loss and use up your pitching staff.

As far as pitching this game, TB has killed him this year. I wonder about Tito and his hanging with his guys approach. Lowell is having freaking surgery.

Rays are clearly a better and more hungry team.

I didn't think the Sox would beat the Angels. The Angels really gifted it to Boston.

I am surprised how badly the Sox are getting it handed to them.

I agree with this. The Angels were the best team in the AL and choked up a fur ball. That was an exhibition in self-destruction. bad defense, baserunning, situational hitting.

This red sox crew has overachieved and the players and manager deserve alot of credit, the last two games notwithstanding.

So now we are making excuses for this team.I dont mind on thursday if we lose but make it damn competitive.This offense has been scary bad.

Like I said, it ain't over til the last out. Who do you think is nervous now?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back