Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
From BB's post-game conference:

I think this week is one of the busiest and toughest weeks in the entire season, because from a coaching standpoint, you’re doing roster cuts. You’re preparing for a preseason game. You’re starting to prepare for a regular season game. You’re thinking about how your team is going to look opening day. You’re thinking about how your team is going to look in a month or two months from now. You’re looking at other players and other situations across the league that may present themselves that may be an opportunity for you. There’s a lot of balls in the air, no doubt about it.

Yeah stating the obvious here, I'm sure. But in the possible event that someone's wealth of receivers makes available a couple guys out on the market good enough to make our team... well, that is part of the cycle.

Just sayin.

PFnV

WR for sure and quite possibly LB unless Gardner looked good inside (I haven't and won't see the game :( ). Once Tedy is back, he and Seau are fine inside but we need a 3rd guy to rotate in. Of course we have Vrabel but the outside rotation is much better with Vrabel and Colvin as starters and TBC able to rotate in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes