PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not Baltimores Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriskanos

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I keep hearing this is Baltimores superbowl and they will be super-motivated. This is ignorant. If Baltimore could'nt get motivated to save their season why would they get motivated now? They are what they are. But the Pats are the best they are at what they do. And I are sick of it...AAAARRRRRR!

This IS Baltimore's super bowl up after it will be the Jets and Dolphin's super bowl. The teams will be motivated need more than just motivation need talent too.

Let's put it this way:

It's the last time in 2007 that the Baltimore Ravens will have anyone in the nation interested in their game.

So, yes, it is their last moment in the spotlight before it flicks off.

Let's put it this way:

It's the last time in 2007 that the Baltimore Ravens will have anyone in the nation interested in their game.

So, yes, it is their last moment in the spotlight before it flicks off.

I'm tired of hearing the Ravens do so well on Monday night. Aren't they 1-4 in their last 5 games on MNF??????
I guess the media shouldn't let facts get in the way of a good spin.....

I keep hearing this is Baltimores superbowl and they will be super-motivated. This is ignorant. If Baltimore could'nt get motivated to save their season why would they get motivated now? They are what they are. But the Pats are the best they are at what they do. And I are sick of it...AAAARRRRRR!

Boy, were you WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back