PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not a day to be negative, but a day to celabrate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Pat

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
There will be plenty of time, to disect the Pats and call them out on their flaws, and be grim about their playoff hopes, if you choose to do so. (Ahem, Dan Shaughnesy, Borges, and the rest of them)

But today is a day to celabrate. The PATRIOTS, Are the 2006 AFC EAST CHAMPS!!!! Jump up and down Pats fans!!!!

I think as fans we have become so spoiled that the small victories leading to the bigger journey has lost its thrill to us. The Pats winning the divison is ho hum for us, no big deal. Who cares unless they win the bowl.

Well winning in this league is tough, and winning divisons are tough, and the AFC east was a lot better than people thought. Its not like the Pats are the Seahawks who will win their divison at 8-8.

This is a great prize, I understand it is not the ultimate prize, but most Pats fans remember a time, when divison titles were pipe dreams that never happened.

So congrats Patriots and Pats fans all around. Savor this victory, it was a tough year, and the Pats fought hard, and as fans we should be proud of our team. Maybe they will win it all, maybe they wont, but they have a shot, and a divison title, what more can a fan ask for.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!

Good year for sure. Win the division, have our shot again and have two #1s in April.

I totally agree...it was a time when when winning a division Title WAS a BIG thing!! Much to celebrate..but it's on the road to Miami. .FL again..I DO think they will be visiting again...

Great win and terrific to win our division. I love the no turnovers. I hope the momentum continues right into the play offs. I can't wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes