PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not a bad weekend for Patriots' fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is easy:

Steelers over Chargers: I actually have some respect for the Steelers, and don't want our draft pick getting closer to the end of the second round

Eagles over Giants: F Eli, that's why. Hopefully Asante doesn't get a game clinching INT because that will make me stab my eyes out

Ravens over Titans: Screw Fisher, Ed Reed is a beast

Panthers over Cards: Should the Giants win, the Panthers have a much better shot at beating them

One of the next games in a no lose situation. It's the San Diego - Pittsburgh game. I want Pittsburgh to lose badly for reasons that have been discussed hear alot. However, I can't stand Rivers or LT in San Diego, and so one way or the other we're going to have one of them lose. :)

I could deal with Baltimore going to the show against perhaps Arizona, but there is a slim chance of that happening. At least with the Zona team I saw when the Pats played them.

i liked a lot Sd-Ind game (Bolts should have won much more easily)

Reed is an awesome playier and i expected a Bal win

i was expecting instead much more from Minnesota...

Ari win was expected too

now there are 4 good games next week end-let's see if we will see some surprises

pity that our Pats are out

I'm not rooting for ***ante, in fact I'll be rooting for the Giants next week to get his ass out.

I was thrilled with the Colts' loss, happy with the Dolphins' loss and happy that T. Jackson looked as crappy as I expected as the Vikings are a possibility to want Cassel. Their defense and running game is too good to waste on QB like Jackson and Frerotte.

Come to think of it, the Vikings would be a good fit for Matt. They have some decent receivers and their out of our conference. The draft pick wouldn't be that high, though.

This is funny. THese are my priorities, also. I had zero problems rooting for the Bolts. I was as tense as if it were the Pats.

Once the Manning bowl is out of the question, I don't want a repeat by the Gints.

After that, I'd rather not see a second SB by the Steelers this decade.

Go Eagles!

Go Panthers and Titans!

Go Ravens and Chargers.

You put my thoughts into words.
I watched the Bolts game at a strip club and wasn't concentrating on the girls :eek:. I was more interested in the game. One down..two to go...

Come to think of it, the Vikings would be a good fit for Matt. They have some decent receivers and their out of our conference. The draft pick wouldn't be that high, though.

If we can get their first it would be 23rd which I would take in a second. Turning our 7th round QB into a first rounder is basically getting our stolen pick back from last year.

If Manning number 2 gets knocked out by the Eagles next week - I will call this season a "success"...

Absolutely. If both Mannings are out and Baltimore Ravens LB corps is charged for some felonious crime on the eve of the next playoff game...the PittPatriot will have a much better winter.

The Classies are a lot easier to stomach without Tomlinson and Merriman. I could deal with a SD-Philly SB.

... and Assante Samuel scores on a "Pick Six" ...

Why should any of us be happy about that? You make good points otherwise. I was glad to see Miami and Indy lose. I'm pulling for any combination of Titans/Ravens and Panthers/Cardinals/Eagles in the Super Bowl. Giants, Chargers and Steelers must be ousted.

It's getting harder to find angles I like, with the Pats not being in the playoffs.

In the AFC, I don't like The Classys, the Stealers, the Felons, or the Knee-Choppers (I guess I just hate all the other AFC teams, eh? :). Of those, I guess The Stealers are the least offensive. I just want them to lose the Superbowl (unless the Giants are in it). I did enjoy seeing Indy get knocked out in round 1 again though!

In the NFC, I'm mostly only rooting against the Giants now. I'd prefer the Philly not get in either, just because it was pretty unique having Boston owning both the football and baseball championships at the same time (2004). So I guess I'm an Arizona and Carolina fan!

So a Pitt/Carolina Superbowl would be good, as long as Carolina wins :D

Be of good cheer Patriots Nation. Let's look at the glass as half full.The Colts lost and They are already whining.The Dolphins lost and really weren't competitive and Assante Samuel scores on a "Pick Six" Not bad for the first weekend of the Playoffs.If WE can't be in the playoffs let's enjoy others' misery !

LOL......so true......

Why should any of us be happy about that? You make good points otherwise. I was glad to see Miami and Indy lose. I'm pulling for any combination of Titans/Ravens and Panthers/Cardinals/Eagles in the Super Bowl. Giants, Chargers and Steelers must be ousted.

a Super Bowl win by Car or Arz would be nice for me too at this point

I was happy when the Colts lost saturday night and the Dolphins losing the next afternoon was icing on the cake. I joked to my wife I was cancelling our SuperBowl party if it was Manning vs. Manning. I'd love to see the Eagles knock off the Giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back