PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nostradamus on Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...905384-manning-broncos-page4.html#post2992500

I see Denver as the best situation for Manning.

I think the rest of the league has noticed how good Brady was in the no huddle offense.

In Denver, Manning is going to run opposing defenses into the ground in that thin atmosphere. Going to Denver to play Manning is going to be death for a lot of teams. They will be 8-0 up there. They finish 13-3 for the season.

Next year's AFC championship is Patriots v. Broncos.

I just don't know which stadium will host it.

I am not surprised. 7-1 at home.

Patriots take them in AFCCG.

Well done. Lets see if the AFCCG does, in fact, happen.

I'd love for us to crush them in their own home not only for the right to go to the Superbowl, but also to shut all those Manning fan boys in the media with their Manning MVP bull****

Those with a lot of extra time on your hands might want to read that thread, it's hilarious. I forgive the guys who said I was smoking good dope, because there's nothing really wrong with that--in Colorado and Washington anyway. But the people touting San Diego as an up and comer and saying Seattle has nothing to recommend it and that there is absolutely no valid argument anyone could make that would see Denver as a better choice than KC need to look up the words "may" or "might" or "possibly" in the dictionary.

That was some good reading, thanks for the re post. Revisionist history, perfectly easy to follow in print. The Broncos are good! They are even better with Manning. Should we be fortunate enough to play them again, I like our chances. For me the difference in the game is Talib more so than manning. Having a big corner to match Thomas should make all the difference.

I'd love for us to crush them in their own home not only for the right to go to the Superbowl, but also to shut all those Manning fan boys in the media with their Manning MVP bull****

Nothing will shut them up.

Nothing will shut them up.

Beating them should do the trick. Denver don't scare me. Yes they have the longest winning streak going into the playoffs. But Denver's resume isn't that impressive. Of course I'm not looking past any team. In previous years I rooted for the Pats to avoid playing the tougher teams & get the easier matchups. This year I fear no team. To be the best you have to beat the best. Denver is the flavor of the month. Bring em on!

Those with a lot of extra time on your hands might want to read that thread, it's hilarious. I forgive the guys who said I was smoking good dope, because there's nothing really wrong with that--in Colorado and Washington anyway. But the people touting San Diego as an up and comer and saying Seattle has nothing to recommend it and that there is absolutely no valid argument anyone could make that would see Denver as a better choice than KC need to look up the words "may" or "might" or "possibly" in the dictionary.
I was of the opinion that Peyton should have picked Seattle because they would have been the class of the NFC (or close) with him. They found somebody who has a longer future instead, but I wasn't wrong. Not sure if I said any of this here though.

Beating them should do the trick. Denver don't scare me. Yes they have the longest winning streak going into the playoffs. But Denver's resume isn't that impressive. Of course I'm not looking past any team. In previous years I rooted for the Pats to avoid playing the tougher teams & get the easier matchups. This year I fear no team. To be the best you have to beat the best. Denver is the flavor of the month. Bring em on!

Agreed, my statement had far more to do with the depths of the Manning love. The Pats look like the best overall team in the NFL right now despite what some will say.

You must be smoking some serious stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back