Welcome to PatsFans.com

Nose Picking Democrats

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,149 / 5 / -10

I drink a lot with my Dr up here in Maine and the other day he happend to see me picking my nose
    (he's a democrat) he said “picking your nose and eating it is good for you”.
    Picking your nose and eating it is one of the best ways to stay healthy, he also said people who pick their noses with their fingers were healthy, happier and probably better in tune with their bodies.
    He says society should adopt a new approach to nose-picking and encourage children to take it up, especially children of democrats.
    I told him I didn't like Obama and asked him if I should also keep picking my nose, he said: "Yes with the finger you can get to places you just can't reach with a handkerchief, keeping your nose far cleaner"
    "And eating the dry remains of what you pull out is a great way of strengthening the body's immune system.
    "Medically it makes great sense and is a perfectly natural thing to do. In terms of the immune system the nose is a filter in which a great deal of bacteria are collected, and when this mixture arrives in the intestines it works just like a medicine.
    "Modern medicine is constantly trying to do the same thing through far more complicated methods, people who pick their nose and eat it get a natural boost to their immune system for free."
    He pointed out that children happily pick their noses, yet by the time they have become adults they have stopped under pressure from a society that has branded it disgusting and anti social, he said democrats seem to be the only ones who continue to pick their noses right into adulthood, he mentioned Madelene Allbright as a good example.
    My Dr said: "I would recommend a new approach where republicans are encouraged to pick their nose. It is a completely natural response and medically a good idea as well."
    And he pointed out that if anyone was really worried about what their neighbor was thinking, they could still enjoy picking their nose in private if they still wanted to get the benefits it offered.
    Democrats aren't all stupid

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

If Rush tells them to pick, they will pick. I think you need to get a talking points memo circulated to the rest of the republicans. they pretty much do and say what they are told.

3. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,003 / 28 / -22

#75 Jersey

Yeah, but they'd first have to take them out of their ahsses. :D

4. Turk

Turk Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,149 / 5 / -10

6. Turk

Turk Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

That would be an insult to all 22 year olds.

You must have one heck of a fulfilling life to have this kind of time, not to mention the expected maturity of 80+ years on this earth. Taking a news story like this and adding the word democrat in a few spots, while giggling like a 12 year old, is not exactly what one would expect from someone your age.

The question is: Are you trashing democrats or exposing your knowledge and maturity?
    While making your fellow Republicans proud to be on the same side as you, that is?

http://www.admissionsboards.com/topic.asp?topic_id=412

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,149 / 5 / -10

I was just trying to alert all republicans that it's OK to pick their noses, many republicans get upset when they see a democrat picking their nose when actually it's good for you, I started doing it last year sometime after reading the doctors article, I feel great.