PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Norv Turner or Tom Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrewBeer

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Here is the question that has me divided. we have all seen bill "Take away" the strength from a team and make them beat you without it. now, the only way to "take away" tom brady is to make him look very average. so who did it? did norv become the first coach this year to make brady look extremely average, or did brady just fart?
i saw several badly thrown balls, even with time in the pocket. im just not sure who did this. so- tom or norv?

BTW: if you were to have told me that the defense and the running backs would have to win this game, i would have told you that you are an idiot and we would surely lose if it happened! GREAT GAME!!:rocker: :rocker:

The weather helped alittle. The Chargers defense covered the receivers down field.

Give credit where credit is due. Their cb's played great. They have a helluva defense and are going to be a force to be reckoned with in the AFC over the next few years.

Give credit where credit is due. Their cb's played great. They have a helluva defense and are going to be a force to be reckoned with in the AFC over the next few years.

Thats for sure. Tall, fast CBs with great hands..

This was Brady's "dud" game. Has one every year. He gets scatter-armed and makes some uncharacteristically bad decisions...particularly near the goal line. The weather didn't help and Brady may be a little sick (voice didn't sound quite right after the game) but this was just one of those days for him. The team picked him up and I would expect a much sharper game in 2 weeks.

Luckily, he always follows up his dud game with a stormer, so expect big things in Arizona.

Don't forget that this was a defense that intercepted Peyton Manning SIX times during their regular season matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes