PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Non-Jets Jokes

What's your gm done lately?

GEEEE-NOOOOOOO

Oops, you want to try again?

Making the play offs isn't the goal, but a one of many in season goals to be met along the path towards the ultimate goal. Don't worry though, you will have a few decades to ponder the meaning of that statement. Let me know when it clicks.
When did I eveey say our GM was good? I want Idzik out, and Rex as well.

OK, list the teams with QBs that make up for bad owners, GMs, HCs.

Here is a list of the current starting QBs > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_starting_quarterbacks

Looking at that list here is the good QBs that might be doing well even with a bad owner, GM, HC (read: I might have too long a list)
  • Luck
  • Romo
  • Rivers
Great Quarterbacks make their head coach and GM look better. Green Bay has fielded a poor defense over the last few years, and have missed on multiple picks in the draft. His name slips me right now, but he is not a great GM. And In my opinion, Mccarthy is a bit overrated. Also, I'd like you to show me the posts where I said all we needed Mariota. Mariota , if drafted, is the piece that will hopefully lead the Jets to relevancy. You clearly don't value the Quarterback position as much as I do, and there's no point in continuing this.

You clearly don't value the Quarterback position as much as I do, and there's no point in continuing this.

...if you choose to misread posts.

I've said the QB is very important - just not the only person that counts. Nowhere did I suggest a QB can only "drive the bus."

Got a list of dynasty/near dynasty teams of coach/QB combos. I don't think anyone can say any of these coaches were there "for the ride." And in many cases they also had good owners and GMs

• Starr/Lombardi
  • Staubach/Landry (and Murchinson/Schram)
  • Bradshaw/Noll (Rooney)
  • Stabler/Madden (OK, some may say The Snake is a near-great)
  • Montana/Walsh (DeBartlo)
  • Aikman/Johnson
  • Elway/Shannahan (in spite of his gig in Washington)
  • Brady/Belichick (and Kraft/Pioli)

Romo-choking-obamacare.jpg

A few years ago in the gym I noticed this tall woman. Was tempted to ask if she was related to Peyton (wish I had a covert picture to support this.)

Obviously I did not ask, as I am alive. :D

ap-steelers-redskins-football-4_3.jpg

Why are they wearing jailbreak uniforms?

They are the Pittsburgh Stealers!

Really a comment about the Eagles moves....Bradford (2 ACLS), Alonso (ACL), Mathews (MCL), and Murray (torn ankle & broken arm)

Let's just say unless Chip Kelly has an IronMan potion, Eagles could be an easy win for the Pats this fall.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back