PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nobody cares about style points now, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Points scored, margin of victory, season scoring records, how many TDs Moss gets -- nobody cares about that stuff now, right? It's all about the Ws and Ls, right?

Frankly, this way feels right. (And I like to think I got sucked into all that other stuff a lot less than many did.) I hope the attitude persists next year when Brady is back.

And the same goes for both sides of the ball.

It seems that no matter how well the defense plays overall, there's one drive per game (typically near the three quarters mark) where they get out-hit and out-run, and the opposing offense just marches down the field. That's been happening for years. Without it, a lot of good-defensive-numbers days would have been great-defensive-numbers days.

But again -- as long as the Patriots win, so what??? :D

Huge win, Cassell managed the game to perfection. Great all around game, too many good plays to mention. Defense with some huge stops, Welker with some great blocks, Jordan chewing em up and spitting em out. Just awesome!

I was so focused on the Jets I didn't even see who they played next. Just checked, the fish come to town. It should be a physical battle but the phins are totally outclassed.

Squish the fish, one game at a time baby!

I could give three moldy dog sh!ts about style points right now. I want wins. I don't care if it's pretty. Give me sloppy, defensive struggles like today all effin year so long as they end up in a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes