Welcome to PatsFans.com

No Wonder They Want Talk Radio Censored

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +348 / 1 / -9

Another one about to bite the dust:
    Phil Donahue, Dan (Rodent) Rather, Brokaw (left before he flopped), Al Franken, Jeanne Garafool, Mario Coumo, and now Cute Perky Katie sees whats coming and she is going Coo Coo, the office girls at NBC had a big party when she left, for themselves, they hated her, what is it that makes liberals so vicious and mean when things don't go their way, why don't they have any compassion or tolerance for those who don't agree with them.

They have to face the fact that they now DO NOT control the news as they did in the old "Cronkite Days".

Retire Katie, pack up the kids and the dog and move out to Hollywood, hang around Malibu Beach with all the other filthy rich Sore Losing Liberals and the whacky wife swapping movie stars, it's a whole new world out there today Katie, the Bloggers, Limbaugh, Coulter, Hannity they are telling us all the things you don't want us to know.
    Good Luck Katie, I'm signing off now and going in to watch Fox News fair and balanced.

News Today:
    The Real Katie.
    http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2.htm
  2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +348 / 1 / -9

Did You Hear What I Said
  3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Harry, have you ever taken count of the amount of threads you create that sink right to the bottom of the list without anyone ever commenting?...

Well, besides yourself to yourself, of course...

Irr - ele - vant.....
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

ughhhh...Harry.....

I don't even know where to begin with your post.

You still seem to be under the impression that FOX is 'reporting news' so that you can 'decide'....

you know what happened to the dinosaurs....right?
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +348 / 1 / -9

Thats because I'm always right, it's hard to argue or comment when the truth comes right down from God.
    :bricks:
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

"The Prophet Harry"...?
    Nope, doesn't sound right. Sorry.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +348 / 1 / -9

I know, but it seems like everybody is watching them and the Cronkite Gang is vanishing but the big thing they have going for them is the Liberal Democrats HATE them and they scared to death of them.

The liberals have PBS, NBC, ABC, CBS, Boston Globe, NY Times, LA Times, Hardball, Olderman and a few more that nobody listens to why do they want to get rid of poor little old Fox News?

Poor old Katie is now on her way out, she should have stayed at NBC making hot dogs out on the sidewalk and showing Al Roker her Gums.
    :bricks:
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

The liberal media is a myth...
    Its a made up term, even the most neo of the neocons admits it....check William Kristol:

"I admit it, the liberal media were never that powerful, and the whole thing was often used as an excuse by conservatives for conservative failures."

Watch more John Stewart, and quit believing the world is against the Conservatives....thats how they keep you people in line.
  9. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

No thanks, I don't find him funny or poignant. Colbert is just about the only good thing on that network, they tanked their greatest show ever years ago - Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn.
  10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

you do understand Colbert's schtick....right? he learned everything from Bill O.

Colin Quinn is a funny man...good show indeed, but as is the rule with most good shows....they get cancelled!

f-ed up, I know.

John Stewart IS funny.....thats why he is the anchor of the Comedy Channel's News Show.
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Not much of a liberal, but I think PBS, Discovery and Science Channels, and National Geographic CHannel are all right up there. That's my idea of good news. Oh, and Cartoon Network is great when they have South Park so I can keep up with the culture.
  12. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Of course I get Colbert's schtick. I just happen to think that he's funny and Stewart's not. That's all. And you're right, funny shows always get cancelled - see Arrested Development.
  13. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

PBS???

Perhaps the most politically slanted reporting out there. you might want to check the I'm not much of a liberial assumption, :p
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +189 / 7 / -23

PBS tends to report left, but have been impressed with Discovery, Science and Nat Geographic.. would think the last would be terrifically biased, but have watched a lot of their stuff on the ME lately and then tend to be more straightforward than expected. Watched a show on two groups of special forces in Afghanistan, and the stress on them as they were responsible for policing an area the size of RI.. did a good job on them as soldiers and how complicated their role is all the while getting shot at or dodging ied's.
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I was talking about Frontline, specifically. I agree that Newshour is left-leaning, but at least they deliver more than a soundbite and give the Paris stories and car chases their proper level of attention.

I also forgot to mention c-span. I wish I had more time for that.
  16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

PPBS is the political opposite of Fox, but I can't watch fox because they spend too much time on garbage that doesn't matter and promote the sensationalized crap like stories about the media talking about themselves, like when Bill ORielly and Heraldo stage those WWF-style shouting matches.
    If there were a conservative news outlet on MSM, that examined stories in depth without the eye candy and fake outrage, I'd watch it as much as PBS. Fox would never do "Frontline", "The American Experience", or anything of that depth.
  17. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

It's a myth that they contribute 10 times more money to the democrtic party? HD you believe every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike and you can't see liberal media bias? That's beautiful. Then you find a solitary conservative that says that it is often used as an excuse by conservatives for conservative failures(true to a degree) and that you believe. Shall I dig out the rest of Kristols ideas? Will you believe those as well?
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +348 / 1 / -9

Jon Stewart, now there's a "fair and balanced guy" :singing: