PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Vince at practice per Reiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean Vince is hurt too and if does that makes three unhealthy starting linemen out of 3

Nah Bill just messing with the media!!!
Last week on WEEI they anounced that Vince was out with a toe injury
then and hour befor the game they said , nope that was a mistake, he is playing, we misunderstood

NO Vince is fine!!!
(click your heals 75 times)

Maybe he is visiting his pal Roger in New York.

Well that's just LOVELY. :rolleyes:
All three of our starting DL have injury issues, isn't that just great? :singing:

Last edited:
Crap. Hopefully its minor. Sey's issue was obviously minor, hopefully this is too.

if true, it wouldnt surprise me. theres a virus going around that locker room that causes injuries

Not worried about any player missing any one day of practice this week. The Pats have an extra day of practice this week. Vince could have the day off to not overwork him. People need to just take a deep breath and relax.

Not worried about any player missing any one day of practice this week. The Pats have an extra day of practice this week. Vince could have the day off to not overwork him. People need to just take a deep breath and relax.

:agree:

My thoughts exactly.

Agreed, also this is football people and every player in the league is injured at this time of the year.* Some teams report it, while others don't. The only thing that matters is if he can play through it and imo he will as he has but you don't want to overwork your 1st team bigs this time of the year. Marty Schottenheimer used to do that and that's why his teams used to fade down the stretch and in the playoffs.

* Except if you play for the Miami Dolphins.

this sucks...cassel next? damn

This is an excellent report.

Three players weren't there who shouldn't be counted on all: Alexander, Jordan, Thomas. I expected them to be inactive until further notice. There is no need for any roster action, since having three inactives at these positions is fine.

Wilfork is the ONLY player who has the day off in this week with extra preparation time!!!

we need Wilfork, Seymour and Warren at their best on Sunday; Go Pats !

next sunday is THE GAME

This is an excellent report.

Three players weren't there who shouldn't be counted on all: Alexander, Jordan, Thomas. I expected them to be inactive until further notice. There is no need for any roster action, since having three inactives at these positions is fine.

Wilfork is the ONLY player who has the day off in this week with extra preparation time!!!

Like Big Sey did:D This D needs a day off, I hope it helps! This has been almost as good as a bye week for us:rocker:

Could this be nothing more than Vince getting a vets day off. Seems like Seymour had one yesterday?

Not injury related. Hope he is not in Roger Goddell's office

getting his ass suspended.

Not injury related, so lets calm down here. He's probably trying to let guys rest their body as much as possible at this point.

He's probably busy signing his extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back