PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No time for love Dr. Jones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunzoburns

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I can't imagine there's a roster spot on this team for TBuck.....unless he becomes your special teams ace.

bunzoburns said:
I can't imagine there's a roster spot on this team for TBuck.....unless he becomes your special teams ace.
I think there is...STs were not the best...and he can play FS if needed.

He makes this team for ST's alone. Playing at S depends on Rodney's rehab schedule. If Rodney is late, I see "Dr Jones" getting significant playing time.

Special teams gunners..... Hello Mel & Tebucky. We sucked last year covering punts.

shirtsleeve said:
He makes this team for ST's alone. Playing at S depends on Rodney's rehab schedule. If Rodney is late, I see "Dr Jones" getting significant playing time.

yes, i think he will really help on special teams and can fill in at S if Rodney is not ready to go by the start of the season.

With the thread title, I can't resist...

"Cover your heart, Indy!!!!"

Feep_FLA said:
Special teams gunners..... Hello Mel & Tebucky. We sucked last year covering punts.

True special teams is an area in need of improvement. And when was the last time the Pats returned a punt or kick off for a TD?

I think the last punt was in the 2001 playoff game against Pitt and the last kick off return I remember was in 2003 against Indy (the goal line game I think. It was Bethel who ran it back but correct me if I'm wrong.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back