Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Found this on Reddit:

4bk8jd4bgnsx.png

i want to beat Denver in reg season and post season to make that a winning record too...

GB and Giants prob dont beat us w/ their current downward trends and our same level next time we play each

I wonder if playoffs are included here, i assume they are

i want to beat Denver in reg season and post season to make that a winning record too...

GB and Giants prob dont beat us w/ their current downward trends and our same level next time we play each

I wonder if playoffs are included here, i assume they are
Its possible you may have to wait a year, because Denver may not be IN the playoffs.

Usually in their house, but also the wildcat game...and the last game of the year where we sat everyone...
that was the great "lets rush on every down" game plan game...

Usually in their house, but also the wildcat game...and the last game of the year where we sat everyone...
2 of those were also in 2000, 4 by 2002

People complain about the "easy division" in which the Pats win 73% of their games under BB (73-27).

Put the Pats in a hypothetical division with Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Indianapolis and look at the winning percentage. 30-12, or 71%. About the same!

It sucks that the rat birds beat the pats 2 times in the playoffs....

Yeah, but that 2009 team had issues anyway. Plus, the 2014 game was dee-licious. ;)

I think Brady hit another level that game.

Ugh if only Gronk was fully healthy in 2011/2012 :mad: 2 fully guaranteed back to back Super Bowl titles

Ugh if only Gronk was fully healthy in 2011/2012 :mad: 2 fully guaranteed back to back Super Bowl titles

Injuries are the great equalizer in this game. You can not say things like - if our o line would have been healthy last year, we would have won the super bowl. This sport does not allow for blanket statements like that because injuries are a part of the game.

Injuries are the great equalizer in this game. You can not say things like - if our o line would have been healthy last year, we would have won the super bowl. This sport does not allow for blanket statements like that because injuries are a part of the game.

One guy...

We kinda squandered homefield advantage last season. Do you feel HFA might've offset the injuries on our team, and allowed us to at least, advance to the Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes