Welcome to PatsFans.com

No such thing as Cap Hell

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by R_T26, Mar 13, 2006.

1. R_T26

R_T26 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Redskins set to offer Archuleta contract worth over 3 mill a year. Its a myth guys, cap hell is a concept created by the owners as an excuse not to spend big money. This year proves it.
  2. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yup, even if a team does go over the cap they just raise it. What a joke. And I love how the pickins are slim when they raise the cap so Indy can keep from having to slash their roster and we don't get jack ****e.
  3. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Do you also believe the earth is flat??
  4. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 24 / -48

#50 Jersey

I hear garbage like this and I laugh. Yeah, Indy hasn't slashed anything, right. They didn't lose their Starting RB. They didn't lose a starting LB and a starting DT. NO. Not at all.

Give me a break. People who claim their is no such thing as cap hell don't understand the salary cap.

BTW, The Redskins, more than likely, changed a bunch of LTBE incentives into NLTBE incentives. They also could have restructured a bunch of players. Not to mention that they DID make some significant cuts. So, please, do a bit of research before stating something that clearly makes you look foolish.
  5. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Tell the Ravens and Titans that there is no cap hell. Also check out the other Archuleta thread, HWC does a very good job at explaining a theory that makes sense.
  6. DGameguy

DGameguy Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Good point. Im sure the Jags wish they didnt have to let their whole team go after their nice little run, too.