PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No such thing as Cap Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
Redskins set to offer Archuleta contract worth over 3 mill a year. Its a myth guys, cap hell is a concept created by the owners as an excuse not to spend big money. This year proves it.

Yup, even if a team does go over the cap they just raise it. What a joke. And I love how the pickins are slim when they raise the cap so Indy can keep from having to slash their roster and we don't get jack ****e.

R_T26 said:
Redskins set to offer Archuleta contract worth over 3 mill a year. Its a myth guys, cap hell is a concept created by the owners as an excuse not to spend big money. This year proves it.
Do you also believe the earth is flat??

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Yup, even if a team does go over the cap they just raise it. What a joke. And I love how the pickins are slim when they raise the cap so Indy can keep from having to slash their roster and we don't get jack ****e.

I hear garbage like this and I laugh. Yeah, Indy hasn't slashed anything, right. They didn't lose their Starting RB. They didn't lose a starting LB and a starting DT. NO. Not at all.

Give me a break. People who claim their is no such thing as cap hell don't understand the salary cap.

BTW, The Redskins, more than likely, changed a bunch of LTBE incentives into NLTBE incentives. They also could have restructured a bunch of players. Not to mention that they DID make some significant cuts. So, please, do a bit of research before stating something that clearly makes you look foolish.

Tell the Ravens and Titans that there is no cap hell. Also check out the other Archuleta thread, HWC does a very good job at explaining a theory that makes sense.

mgcolby said:
Tell the Ravens and Titans that there is no cap hell. Also check out the other Archuleta thread, HWC does a very good job at explaining a theory that makes sense.

Good point. Im sure the Jags wish they didnt have to let their whole team go after their nice little run, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back