PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No standing at Chiefs games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I for one, like the rule. It'll make it easier for me to see the field while sitting and knitting scarves during the game.:rolleyes:

As if anybody is actually going to be standing at that stadium when we blow them out anyway. :cool:

no need to worry, Herm Edwards teams dont really give you a reason to stand up and cheer, seriously though if I had Chiefs season tickets I would be standing for the entire game daring them to throw me out.

They amended it to no constant standing. They'll let them stand, just not the entire time.

They amended it to no constant standing. They'll let them stand, just not the entire time.

ok, that is much more understandable. No one needs to be standing up in the middle of the first quarter on 1st and 10 from the 20.

this is never going to last. K.C. is one of the best venues to watch a game at. Even though the chiefs stink, the stadium is one of the loudest is sports. I doubt they will enforce the no standing rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back